#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Sep.20.19 12:18 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: May.23.11 10:07 am 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

Do you agree that Mongolian is a bit awkward language?
I feel like one of the reasons why I don't have a very good relation with my folks is cuz I can't express myself.
the other day i got bitched at by my mom and I was literally thinking in English and I knew she would say something like "altsagnaad bai mongoloor yari" so I just stayed quit.
ta namaig yoroosoo oilgodoggui sounds hella weird than just you don't get me. and like how would you say "you never took the time and effort to get to know me"... chi hezee ch namaig oilgii gej hicheech baigaagui. idk, something is just wrong with Mongolian when it comes to like real talk haha
Any input to this?

don't judge me, it's just an idea. :mrgreen: annnd it is a fuking thread afterall. ugh

Last edited by ЯнжинЛхам on Sep.07.12 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: May.23.11 2:57 pm 
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн

lol feel the same way... somehow i get the words proper in English and there are moments where that certain word cannot express it in my own language... kinda weird but it does happen... a looot.

PostPosted: May.23.11 5:13 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

it sucks bigtime when they harass you when you do that. like sometimes Independent gedgiig mongoloor yugdeg bilee gehleer zass tlll mongolooroo yari ntr mtr kakkaka. neeree haayaadaa ug n mongoloor orj irdegguishdee.

PostPosted: May.24.11 10:45 am 

yea! and mongol people be giving me sh*t for throwing in words like privacy and traffic. ugh, zarimdaa bas mongol ug ni englisheer oldodgui hehe

PostPosted: May.25.11 11:26 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
I feel like one of the reasons why I don't have a very good relation with my folks is cuz I can't express myself.
the other day i got bitches at by my mom and I was literally thinking in English and I knew she would say something like "altsagnaad bai mongoloor yari" so I just stayed quit.
ta namaig yoroosoo oilgodoggui sounds hella weird than just you don't get me. and like how would you say "you never took the time and effort to get to know me"... chi hezee ch namaig oilgii gej hicheech baigaagui. idk, something is just wrong with Mongolian when it comes to like real talk haha
Any input to this?

I couldn't agree more. Good thing my mom never speaks Mongolian. Good thing in general I don't speak Mongolian, otherwise I'd never talk. And I hate old Mongolian people who just feels like they're so entitled to scold you. And I'm not sorrry for saying this. They have no respect for privacy, confidentiality or anything that's even remotely close to being polite and respectful. At least that was my experience. Extremely invading and degrading just because you happen to be younger than them. Fuk that and fuk them.

If your mom tells you to speak Mongolian, tell her to go fuk herself. Ain't that a btch!! You live in America, so it's inevitable that you would be speaking English. It's in your best interest that you speak more english, so it can improve. I see all these Mongolians who just hang out with only Mongolians and speak only Mongolian and this guy (Asuult member) was trying to order a veggie burger, but he said "weggie" burger. I cracked up and couldn't order because I was laughing so hard. And he's been in the states longer than me I think. it's saddening, not that I give a rat's *ss about it. I tried to teach him how to say "v" in english, because it's different from v in Mongolian. He never learned. So I guess he will be getting his "weggie" burgers....

PostPosted: May.25.11 11:55 am 
Asuult Precious Member

PostPosted: May.26.11 10:22 am 
• NBA Analyst

to all who wrote here:
just because you're culturally screwed up and lost your identity do not blame the Mongol language that existed for thousands of years, and carried the Mongol culture through generations of struggle.
You don't even belong to where you WANT to belong, and you are not what you wish you were no matter how hard you try pathetically. You are not Americans no matter how hard you try. :lol:
And that is apparent because you waste your damned times and write in a Mongolian forum, not an American one. :haha:
You can express your opinions through your "sack of potatoes" brain, but it seems like you all actually think you are being cool or some sht while doing that. :hihi:
Ignorance is not "cool".
:lol:
And that is your problem. You can't even communicate in the language of you ancestors and actually try to brag about it.

You can't even express opinions, all you do is try so hard to appear "cool and American" in a discussion forum and talk about your boring-asz lives in the process of expressing your opinions.
FYI, your lives ain't interesting, you ain't cool, you just appear annoying and ignorant and brain dead.
no replies needed, none will be read, thanks.

PostPosted: May.26.11 10:27 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

Quote:
to all who wrote here:
just because you're culturally screwed up and lost your identity do not blame the Mongol language that existed for thousands of years, and carried the Mongol culture through generations of struggle.
You don't even belong to where you WANT to belong, and you are not what you wish you were no matter how hard you try pathetically. You are not Americans no matter how hard you try. :lol:
And that is apparent because you waste your damned times and write in a Mongolian forum, not an American one. :haha:
You can express your opinions through your "sack of potatoes" brain, but it seems like you all actually think you are being cool or some sht while doing that. :hihi:
Ignorance is not "cool".
And that is your problem. You can't even communicate in the language of you ancestors and actually try to brag about it.

You can't even express opinions, all you do is try so hard to appear "cool and American" in a discussion forum and talk about your boring-asz lives in the process of expressing your opinions.
FYI, your lives ain't interesting, you ain't cool, you just appear annoying and ignorant and brain dead.
:wd: the thing I'd say

PostPosted: May.26.11 10:34 am 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

Quote:
Communicating in English is so much easier than in Mongolian.

I feel like one of the reasons why I don't have a very good relation with my folks is cuz I can't express myself in Mongolian?.
the other day i got bitches at by my mom, was literally thinking in English and I knew she would say something like "altsagnaad bai mongoloor yari" so I just stayed quiet.
ta namaig yoroosoo oilgodoggui sounds hella weird than just you don't get me. and like how would you say "you never took the time and effort to get to know me"... chi hezee ch namaig oilgii gej hicheech baigaagui. idk, something is just wrong with Mongolian when it comes to a real talk haha
Any input to this?
I agree partly with what you say. Sometimes, well most of the time, it is hard for me to say Please, my bad, or I am sorry in Mongolian.

PostPosted: May.26.11 11:34 am 
Languages are for communicating. If communication occurs the best in one language then that language is the most suitable. Language is just a tool. Yeah sometimes it does embody way of thinking and aspects of tradition but again a language's main purpose is to communicate. All this Mongolian vs. English, Uigurjin vs. Cyrillic is big waste of time. If I can express myself and be understood the best in Cyrillic script then that is the one we should have. Same goes for English. But you can't talk to Mglian chicks in English at least with the non-crazy ones. Insane amount of biz opportunity is about to open in Mongolia, so knowing, even better yet, speaking Mongolian natively is big plus nowadays. 21st century: if you can't at least understand English then you're retarded.

PostPosted: May.27.11 8:38 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
to all who wrote here:
Ignorance is not "cool".

I possess an American passport legally and rightfully which makes me an American. What is really American anyway? The original people who came to this land were immigrants themselves (just like me) from Europe 4 centuries ago. So America is basically an immigrant-based nation, people from all over the world seeking freedom and a new land came to America. And you don't have to be white to be American, if you think you have to be white to be American, you REALLY are an outsider, or a noob. Have you taken history in high school? Did you even go to high school in the U.S? Didn't think so :lol: so it's not a big surprise you don't know about this. I belong here as much as any American kids who I grew up with. I have never, not once in my life felt that I was an outsider or was treated like one. And I'm not sorry if you have before because you deserve it. :lol:

So anyway, make long story short, that's why America is the melting pot or the salad bowl, both meaning different people from different cultures and places coming together to build a nation that is diverse and doesn't discriminate, like a salad. There is no such thing as an outsider here because everyone was an outsider at some point. That is the whole point of living in America, the "united states".
Everyone's an immigrant, just like me unless you're an native American/Indian. I hope u know this first and then talk BS after. thanks!

Read this maybe? :haha: I didn't explain well enough for your noob brain! Sorry

"American history began with waves of immigrants, bringing their own cultures and traditions to a vast new country. No other place in the world has such a diverse population. It is this diversity that makes America what it is and, at the same time, creates the challenges it faces.

But What is American Culture?
Americans come from all over the world. A recent search for "American Culture" on Yahoo! - Regional > Countries > United States > Society and Culture > Cultures and Groups > Cultures > turned up 47 categories! Some of these include:

African
Asian
Arabic
Brazilian
Chinese
Danish
German
Hispanic/Latino
Indian
Iranian
Irish

Italian
Japanese
Korean
Native Americans
Norwegian
Philippine
Polish
Scandinavian
Scottish
Vietnamese
Welsh

Strictly speaking, the only indigenous Americans are the American Indians who were living here long before the first waves of settlers came over from Europe. When Christopher Columbus discovered America in 1492, he called these natives "Indians" because he thought he had discovered a western route to India.
Today the trend is toward multiculturalism, not assimilation. The old "melting pot" metaphor is giving way to new metaphors such as "salad bowl" and "mosaic", mixtures of various ingredients that keep their individual characteristics. Immigrant populations within the United States are not being blended together in one "pot", but rather they are transforming American Society into a truly multicultural mosaic."

http://www.culturalsavvy.com/understand ... ulture.htm

PostPosted: May.27.11 8:50 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
Quote:
to all who wrote here:
Ignorance is not "cool".

:wd: the thing I'd say

Mostly because you have little to no English. You don't even live here? Who has lived here for as long as me? Come talk to me after you have finished your middle school, high school and college here then you will understand why English is much easier.

PostPosted: May.27.11 8:56 am 
• NBA Analyst

only idiots state the obvious,

anyway, you are fresh off the boat, no matter how hard you try to deny that :lol:
it's like that saying, you put a lipstick on a pig bit it's still a pig.
your fresh-off-the-boat-edness is obvious because you are talking some middle school geography, okay, great.

obviously whoever contributed to the greatness of the country deserves to be the true citizen of that country. You probably don't even pay taxes anyway.
Even when you pay taxes for 50 years, you still won't be as American multi-generational Americans or Americans who actually fought wars for their country. Too bad.
That is not even the point. Being American is great and being Mongolian is great. Being Kurdish is probably great too, who knows.
The point that you try too damn hard to be accepted, it is plain ludicrous.

But I don't give a penny about what you do, but just don't think that Mongolian language is not good because you are yourself ignorant, fool. :haha:
if you think you are above everyone else here what the fk are you doing here anyway? lmao.
Why not just abandon everything Mongolian including Mongolian forums since you don't like the language?

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:01 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
only idiots state the obvious,

anyway, you are fresh off the boat, no matter how hard you try to deny that :lol:
it's like that saying, you put a lipstick on a pig bit it's still a pig.
your fresh-off-the-boat-edness is obvious because you are talking some middle school geography, okay, great.

obviously whoever contributed to the greatness of the country deserves to be the true citizen of that country. You probably don't even pay taxes anyway.
Even when you pay taxes for 50 years, you still won't be as American multi-generational Americans or Americans who actually fought wars for their country. Too bad.
That is not even the point. Being American is great and being Mongolian is great. Being Kurdish is probably great too, who knows.
The point that you try too damn hard to be accepted, it is plain ludicrous.

But I don't give a penny about what you do, but just don't think that Mongolian language is not good because you are yourself ignorant, fool. :haha:
if you think you are above everyone else here what the fk are you doing here anyway? lmao.
Why not just abandon everything Mongolian including Mongolian forums since you don't like the language?

I'm just sorry you were so badly treated like an outsider and have accepted that so much. Actually I'm not. :lol:

PostPosted: May.27.11 10:24 am 
• NBA Analyst

I determine my own identity and destiny and thus determine how others treat me.
I don't feel the necessity to bash my ancestral culture to get the feel of belonging somewhere.
You have no argument left anyway, so talk gibberish and make sht up if you have to, since you probably always feel the need to respond due to insecurity even when you don't have any valid argument. :hihi:
Quote:
Languages are for communicating. If communication occurs the best in one language then that language is the most suitable. Language is just a tool. Yeah sometimes it does embody way of thinking and aspects of tradition but again a language's main purpose is to communicate. All this Mongolian vs. English, Uigurjin vs. Cyrillic is big waste of time. If I can express myself and be understood the best in Cyrillic script then that is the one we should have. Same goes for English. But you can't talk to Mglian chicks in English at least with the non-crazy ones. Insane amount of biz opportunity is about to open in Mongolia, so knowing, even better yet, speaking Mongolian natively is big plus nowadays. 21st century: if you can't at least understand English then you're retarded.
If your argument about language being meant only for communicating was valid then Mandarin and Korean can replace Mongolian if forced upon.
No. Language is the primary protector of culture, history and identity.
I agree with the efficiency of usage due to differing circumstances. The best way to communicate in the circumstance decides what way of communication is used, obviously. However that does not mean one language is superior to other.
In Russia's circle of influence Russian is the preferred language, same thing with Mandarin in China. Spanish is spoken throughout Latin America due to history. It is all due to political influence and the history.

PostPosted: May.27.11 10:50 am 
Цоглог Гишvvн
Цоглог Гишvvн

Quote:
the other day i got bitches at by my mom and I was literally thinking in English and I knew she would say something like "altsagnaad bai mongoloor yari" so I just stayed quit.
Any input to this?
эх хэлээ бүрэн гүйцэд сурж чадаагүй чиний *охь>Do you agree that Mongolian is a bit awkward language? Хариулт: үгүй>
халх монгол хэл харин ч ойлголцж харилцхд дөхөм байдаг, гд яриад байвал англи хэлээс илүү зүйл их байгаа шүү, эх хэлээ сайн сурхаа бод

PostPosted: May.27.11 3:11 pm 

chi yadaj zov bicheechee lawl

PostPosted: May.27.11 8:11 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
This forum will not tolerate this kind of vulgar and rude language. This is your first warning. Upon your third, you will be banned.

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:23 pm 
Цоглог Гишvvн
Цоглог Гишvvн

хэхэ англиар хэлсэн хараал зүгээр байгаад монголоор хэлсэн нь бан авж бгаму хэхэ сн ойлгснгүй

өмнөөс чинь ичэчлээ

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:27 pm 
Гишvvн

Honestly. U should start practice on your writing :D

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:31 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

actually didnt get your point ! whats wrong with that ?

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:37 pm 
Суу Алдарт Гишvvн
Суу Алдарт Гишvvн

Location: in loving memory of Brittany Murphy R.İ.P angelface
Quote:
хитад царайтай бацана чи хуцалгүй уншаа бжигач , хэнэс нь оноо авах гэд тэнэгэ хэмжүлэд бдын пста чинь
Quote:
хэхэ англиар хэлсэн хараал зүгээр байгаад монголоор хэлсэн нь бан авж бгаму хэхэ сн ойлгснгүй

өмнөөс чинь ичэчлээ
наа чэн амэрк соёлын нөлөө , багад нь холливүдин захиалгат кинонуд хэт олон үзүлхэр иймэрхү юм болно , амэрк бүхэн бусдас илүү гсн ойлголтонд хэт автсан гсн үг , монголчууд шинэ үеийхни сэтгэлгээнд анхарал хандулагүй бхалдаа
Quote:
Quote:
This forum will not tolerate this kind of vulgar and rude language. This is your first warning. Upon your third, you will be banned.
чи юу вэ?

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:39 pm 
Цоглог Гишvvн
Цоглог Гишvvн

Quote:
згр блгуйдэ хүн ойлгж л бга юм чн, харин дээр бичсэн хүмүүсийн бичлэг дээр үзэл бодлоо хэлээч

PostPosted: May.27.11 9:44 pm 
Цоглог Гишvvн
Цоглог Гишvvн

наа чэн амэрк соёлын нөлөө , багад нь холливүдин захиалгат кинонуд хэт олон үзүлхэр иймэрхү юм болно , амэрк бүхэн бусдас илүү гсн ойлголтонд хэт автсан гсн үг , монголчууд шинэ үеийхни сэтгэлгээнд анхарал хандулагүй бхалдаа

хэлээд юу гэхв, би уг нь энд ирээд хөөрхөн удаж байгаа л юм гхдээ ингэж ярьдаг хүмүүстэй таарж байснгүйээ, бичсэн бичлэгүүдийн уншаад байх тусам бүүр "утгагүй" санагдчлаа, эд нарт аятайхн хэлчих үг олдохгүй хараачих гээд л бн шүү :haha: нээрээ хоюулангын нэг хүн гд ойлгочхвийдэ :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May.31.11 9:42 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Манаач

Quote:

And you don't have to be white to be American, if you think you have to be white to be American, you REALLY are an outsider, or a noob. I have never, not once in my life felt that I was an outsider or was treated like one.
You obviously haven't been in deep South, Midwest, and some Northern states. Most of the people in these regions think your not American if you are not white and/or have a slightest accent. They don't give a sh*t about whether you hold US passport or not. You are a foreigner to them. And yeah everything is cool and hip in NY, LA, and SF. But until you go out and mix with real american people in small towns, you will never know about true America. I've been in 27 states, i lived in small town with total population of 600 people, called Norphlet, Arkansas for two months. Boy, that was crazy arse, redneck town. So, yeah, I know about America, probably better than many of its citizens. But the point I'm trying to make is, simply, I don't agree with your statement above. Its not good to talk about something you have little or no knowledge about. You certainly have the right to speak about anything, but still.....

PostPosted: May.31.11 10:27 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
Quote:

And you don't have to be white to be American, if you think you have to be white to be American, you REALLY are an outsider, or a noob. I have never, not once in my life felt that I was an outsider or was treated like one.
You obviously haven't been in deep South, Midwest, and some Northern states. Most of the people in these regions think your not American if you are not white and/or have a slightest accent. They don't give a sh*t about whether you hold US passport or not. You are a foreigner to them. And yeah everything is cool and hip in NY, LA, and SF. But until you go out and mix with real american people in small towns, you will never know about true America. I've been in 27 states, i lived in small town with total population of 600 people, called Norphlet, Arkansas for two months. Boy, that was crazy arse, redneck town. So, yeah, I know about America, probably better than many of its citizens. But the point I'm trying to make is, simply, I don't agree with your statement above. Its not good to talk about something you have little or no knowledge about. You certainly have the right to speak about anything, but still.....
Well I have been living in New Haven Vermont for about 4 years with my parents, town of 2000 people. Like probably 5-6 asians in this town including my mom and I and the Chinese restaurant owners. No blacks or Hispanics. Vermont is probably one of the whitest, least diverse (mostly farmers, rednecks) places in the U.S and I never felt like an outsider and was always welcomed warmly. You don't know anything either.

And it's true I haven't been to the South, but I know those people don't even consider the Northern Americans (yankees or whatever) as respectable citizens, so no wonder. I don't care about their opinions, they're narrow-minded trailer park, welfare-fed redneck wastoids, why should I care?