Yнэн Дийлцэн Гишvvн

txs 4 share

PostPosted: Apr.15.10 10:05 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Who is this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-6s4MY ... re=related

Video Message:
There are so many lies on the internet. So I made this video to clear your mind. Chingis Khaan was not a Turk. The Mongol Empire was not a Chinese Dynasty. Russian Siberia was part of the Mongol Empire. The Huns were not Turks. Rather the Mongols as well as the Turks are descended from the Huns. Koreans are not related to the Mongols. Mongolians of today are only one part of the Mongols who were under the rule of Chingis Khan.
The Oirat:Kalmyk Khanate and Dzungar Khanate-Kerei and Taichut-Khasar and Ogotei's subjects-Western Mongols
The Buryat:Northern Khalkha-Tolui and Ogotei's subjects-Northern Mongols
The Yakut: Merkit and Uriankhai-Ogotei's subjects-Siberian Mongols
The Khalkha: Jalair, Kongirat, Iljigin, Taichut, Urut and Mangyt-Ogotei and Tolui's subjects-Central Mongols
The Kazakh: Golden Horde and Eastern Moghulistan:
Tribe wise: Tore, Kerey, Kereit, Abak-Kerei, Jalair, Konirat, Katagan, Mangyt, Barlas, Argyn, Naiman, Uak,
DNA wise: Adai, Taz, Tama, Alasha, Ysty, Kete, Zhappas-Juchi, Chagatay, and Ugutei's subjects-Turkic Mongols
The Karakalpak: Golden Horde-Kongirat, Mangyt-Juchi's subjects-Turkic Mongols
The Tsakhar and other Southern Mongolians: Yuan Empire-Iljigin, Naiman, Kongirat, Urut, Mangyt, Jalair, Taichut, Kypchak, Tatar-Tolui and Khasar's subjects-Southern Mongols
The Kyrgyz: Golden Horde and East Moghulistan-Chagatai and Ogotei's subjects-Yenisei Mongols
The Hazara: Ilkhanate-Besud, Iljigin, Taichut, and Urut-Hulegu Khan's subjects-Afghan Mongols
The Aimak: Timurid Khanate and West Moghulistan-Timur Khan's subjects-Afghan Mongols
The Uriankhai: Tuvans and other Altai-Sayan Mountain dwellers-Ogotei's subjects-Northern Mongols
From Itelmen all the way to the Nenet: Siberian Khanate-subjects to Ogotei Khan-Ural,Sayan, and Altai Mongols
Evenk or the Solon, Oroqen, and etc.: Yuan Empire- Tolui's subjects-Tungusic Mongols

His website: http://www.mongolkhuraldai.org/

PostPosted: Apr.16.10 6:33 pm 
Өсөх Ирээдvйтэй Гишvvн
Өсөх Ирээдvйтэй Гишvvн

-

Last edited by terminal on Nov.15.10 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr.26.10 9:31 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
one of panmongolists of Youtube,but there's some misunderstandable thing on this video : Kazaks are'nt mongols.
Agreed, this guy's views are no different then some Turanians claiming Mongols as Turks. He won't respond to my request to change it either. But oh well, his views.

PostPosted: Apr.27.10 3:26 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

kazakhs were part great mongol empire.
Naiman aimag

PostPosted: Apr.27.10 7:54 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Kazakhs are the descendants of the Kipchak Khanate/Ulus of Jochi (What the West call the "Golden Horde"). They were ruled by Mongol descendants of Chingghis Khaan sure and share some Mongol tribes, but majority were still Turks. They only had legitimacy on the steppes during the Khanates period due to their Chingghis blood. Kazakh language is Turkic, not Mongolic.

In 13th century, linguistically, Turkic-speaking tribes were far more numerous then Mongolic-speaking tribes (Mongol became a new identity/confederation), but during that era in east-central asia there was not much difference - no one cared. By the time the Mongol Empire expanded westward however, many of our forces were made by Turkic-speakers. That is the reason why many of the successor Khanates are now Turkified.

Hazaras however kept their Mongol identity, Mughal descendants too in most parts though some feel more Turkic. Kazakhs and the rest of those in central asia are both anti-Turkish, anti-Mongol, and love Russia! In fact, Kazakhs try to claim Chingghis Khaan as a Kazakh. Heck, even the Tatars in Russia/Poland/Lithuania are still confused whether they are Turkic or Mongolic.

As a result, we should focus on rebuilding relations and friendships with other Mongolic-speakers. Let the Turks do their own thing. They were our brothers once, not anymore - not the majority.

PostPosted: Jun.29.10 7:06 pm 
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн

Don't try don't think don't expect don't even wish to get this regions back.
You know what happened to Germany before WW2 right?

????

PostPosted: Jun.29.10 7:07 pm 
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн

Kazakhs are the descendants of the Kipchak Khanate/Ulus of Jochi (What the West call the "Golden Horde"). They were ruled by Mongol descendants of Chingghis Khaan sure and share some Mongol tribes, but majority were still Turks. They only had legitimacy on the steppes during the Khanates period due to their Chingghis blood. Kazakh language is Turkic, not Mongolic.

In 13th century, linguistically, Turkic-speaking tribes were far more numerous then Mongolic-speaking tribes (Mongol became a new identity/confederation), but during that era in east-central asia there was not much difference - no one cared. By the time the Mongol Empire expanded westward however, many of our forces were made by Turkic-speakers. That is the reason why many of the successor Khanates are now Turkified.

Hazaras however kept their Mongol identity, Mughal descendants too in most parts though some feel more Turkic. Kazakhs and the rest of those in central asia are both anti-Turkish, anti-Mongol, and love Russia! In fact, Kazakhs try to claim Chingghis Khaan as a Kazakh. Heck, even the Tatars in Russia/Poland/Lithuania are still confused whether they are Turkic or Mongolic.

As a result, we should focus on rebuilding relations and friendships with other Mongolic-speakers. Let the Turks do their own thing. They were our brothers once, not anymore - not the majority.

:m5: :m5: :m5: :m5: :wd: :wd: :wd: :imhappy: :imhappy:

PostPosted: Jun.29.10 7:08 pm 
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн

Naiman aimag

Guu bas yahav :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd:

Attachments:
File comment: kkkk
furylogo.jpg
furylogo.jpg [ 21.25 KiB | Viewed 1510 times ]

PostPosted: Jun.29.10 7:09 pm 
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн

:frog: :frog: :frog: :-P :| :|

Attachments:
File comment: srry
me.jpg
me.jpg [ 21.54 KiB | Viewed 1510 times ]

PostPosted: Jun.29.10 7:09 pm 
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн
Эртний Эрдэнэ Гишvvн

zo all pan mongols and where they live :frog: :frog: :frog:

PostPosted: Sep.13.10 1:09 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

ha~~~~hello~~~~~~~~~~~
its been ages since i was last here, i was in the misconception to think that this english section no longer existed!

PostPosted: Sep.29.10 2:50 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

Been studying the Morin kHuur instrument for about a year now, and there is somehow this thing called western mongolian tatlaga on the Morin khuur, (tatlaga is basically a set of bowing techniques used to play western mongolian folk songs, dance music etc) some difficult tatlaga are to mimic the sound of footsteps of a striding horse. And when i heard tatlaga for the very first time it literally blew my mind away, it just peaked my interest so much to the point im even planning to visit western mongolia and conduct studies on ethno-musicology there.

I can play a few tatlaga now but tempted to learning more, and like i said earlier i plan to visit western mongolia for some first-hand learning. So i was hoping if somebody could post some very detailed info on the tribal division and more specifically about the demographies of the western (Oirad) mongolians. So far what i've learned is that Hovd, Uvs and BayanUlgii aimags of independent Mongolia are populated by Oirad Mongolians, and theres also a handful of Oirad living in Shinjiang, but i need more details especially about the Dorvod, Bayad, and Urianhai - because their tatlaga is soooooo badass i heard.

PostPosted: Sep.29.10 3:34 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
Naiman aimag

Guu bas yahav :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd: :wd:
u kazah?

PostPosted: Oct.01.10 1:34 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

is there any discussion group or a section on this forum that is exclusively about morin khuur and other traditional arts? direct a link if so, thanks!

PostPosted: Nov.02.10 6:33 am 
¤ Expert

For your english practice: http://graphics.thomsonreuters.com/AS/pdf/mongolia.pdf

PostPosted: Nov.17.10 2:34 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

yeah turkics re our brothers our country is their motherhood

PostPosted: Nov.19.10 7:38 am 
¤ Expert

The world debate on neo nazies in Mongolia:

PostPosted: Dec.29.10 1:11 pm 
MadeMoiselle

МОНГОЛЫН ҮНДЭСНИЙ ЭРХ ЧӨЛӨӨНИЙ ХУВЬСГАЛ ЯЛСАНЫ 99 ЖИЛИЙН ОЙН МЭНД. 1911,12,29-НД ОЛНОО ӨРГӨГДСӨН БОГД ХААНТ МОНГОЛ УЛС БАЙГУУЛАГДСАН БАЙХЫН...

PostPosted: Apr.29.11 11:07 am 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

ene odo yadag sedev ve.

PostPosted: Apr.29.11 2:29 pm 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

Quote:

by the way do you know what Mongol means?