#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.25.19 8:02 am

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Aug.20.09 1:53 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

tiim Tuguldurmaa shu de :wd:

PostPosted: Aug.21.09 6:59 pm 
Гал Дөл Гишvvн
Гал Дөл Гишvvн

i will win..

PostPosted: Aug.22.09 4:20 am 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
i will win..
good luck

PostPosted: Aug.28.09 6:44 am 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Hahaha what the heck..Mongolians are real freaks..i think there is no mongolians that has best accent..thats for sure..only person as far as i know that speaks almost perfect englsih is Singer Nominjin..its really funny listening to those who has bad accent lol..poor Mongolians..and they think they r speaking really well..how awesome is that? Lmao..funny funny mongolians..

PostPosted: Aug.28.09 6:51 am 
Quote:
Quote:
They probably speak better than you, no doubt.
youtube dehgui yumuu NCA_D chamaig lag gej sonsson yum bn
yag ene razomia iinh shig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1a5PEqD3g
please
This is what happens when siblings have kids.

PostPosted: Aug.28.09 2:29 pm 
Сэвэлзэх Салхины Сэрчигнээн
Сэвэлзэх Салхины Сэрчигнээн

guys chill out!
if you continue insulting those who put their videos nobody will upload theirs. Right now after all you said about others,i don't think i would
eventough i was going to. :m1:

PostPosted: Aug.29.09 2:23 am 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They probably speak better than you, no doubt.
youtube dehgui yumuu NCA_D chamaig lag gej sonsson yum bn
yag ene razomia iinh shig http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1a5PEqD3g
please
This is what happens when siblings have kids.

Omg...lmao..Heck yea u got it,dude,..i was like,.look at him,looks like sum kinda desperate lil boy wearing kind of junks and trying to speak shitty poor english..what a boy! i am amazed..Mongolian mongolians mongolians.such a people..ughh.. :-P

PostPosted: Aug.29.09 6:00 am 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
Hahaha what the heck..Mongolians are real freaks..i think there is no mongolians that has best accent..thats for sure..only person as far as i know that speaks almost perfect englsih is Singer Nominjin..its really funny listening to those who has bad accent lol..poor Mongolians..and they think they r speaking really well..how awesome is that? Lmao..funny funny mongolians..
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Aug.29.09 8:12 pm 
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн

Quote:
You should probably meet the more educated Mongolians; you'd see stupid Nominjin's accent is crap beside what the best of the Mongolian English speaker's got. Don't make generalizations basing on few of your stupid acquaintances, and narrow field of view. However, I agree that the dilettante practising black speech is rather insulting.

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 7:32 am 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Quote:
Quote:
You should probably meet the more educated Mongolians; you'd see stupid Nominjin's accent is crap beside what the best of the Mongolian English speaker's got. Don't make generalizations basing on few of your stupid acquaintances, and narrow field of view. However, I agree that the dilettante practising black speech is rather insulting.

Lolz calm down..easy ,man..actually thats the truth,i know most of those mongolians are good at those kind of grammar and writings stuff..but they cant speak .they just cant...understanding what foreigners talking and speaking fluent with a good clear accent and is probably most important thing,buddy.More educated Mongolians?..hahaha..alrite tell me the person that more educated? especially Mongolians? nahhh,i highly doubt it..what a word!! i guess,there are only few of them..i bet..im not telling they dont know english,but they can't speak..Mongolians dont have a good accent..thats for sure..even tho im Mongolian,i hate those mOngolians with a bad accent..sounds so funny for me..aight aight,thats it for today..Mongolish..

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 12:39 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lolz calm down..easy ,man..actually thats the truth,i know most of those mongolians are good at those kind of grammar and writings stuff..but they cant speak .they just cant...understanding what foreigners talking and speaking fluent with a good clear accent and is probably most important thing,buddy.More educated Mongolians?..hahaha..alrite tell me the person that more educated? especially Mongolians? nahhh,i highly doubt it..what a word!! i guess,there are only few of them..i bet..im not telling they dont know english,but they can't speak..Mongolians dont have a good accent..thats for sure..even tho im Mongolian,i hate those mOngolians with a bad accent..sounds so funny for me..aight aight,thats it for today..Mongolish..
aay :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 1:49 pm 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

Be careful with what you entitle as "the most important thing", you silly cow~ If you signify your loyalty to a foreign language and pursue fluency and a clear accent in it as your ultimate goal while condemning your own people like that, then you're no doubt a disgrace suffering from a mental trouble called the inferiority complex. (Imagine you're one of the sent soldiers to Persia back in the old days, you;d be stoned to death literally if you succumb like that~ :wahaha: )

Now I've seen kids from China shouting "Chinglish Chinglish!!!!" back at their own people to show off their acquisition of a more advanced fluecy in English while overseas which disgusts me all the time of course and I think this kind of stupidity shouldn't exist amongst us Mongols anymore.

A little bit of pride is all I'm hoping from you, don't prove yourself a coward now boy~

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 1:54 pm 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

Ulemjiin chanar tegulderee hoiiii, ongoni tunamal toil shigge hoiiiiiI~

<3 Nominjin ~

Last edited by sonid_zaluu on Aug.30.09 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 1:56 pm 
Эелдэг Гишvvн
Эелдэг Гишvvн

Location: First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Quote:

What the freak??? :col:

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 5:48 pm 
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I understand your situation. You can't speak nor write grammatically correctly and so you tout the so called "clear accent". Most people like you don't get to interact with the better ones. You've met few mediocre English learners, watched the crappy MNB English news moderators, listened to stupid Mongolian-English radio and seen self-acclaimed English speakers like Argo. You should mind that these are NOT the representatives of the best English speakers in Mongolia. I know quite a few people who speak English as if they were native speakers and most of these speakers can be found in places you'll never go to.
And if your priority in language learning is only to have a clear pronunciation, you are greatly deceived.
Just because you've lived in an English speaking country and can utter few sentences (making stupid mistakes in every second sentence, mind you) you're not entitled to depreciate others.

PostPosted: Aug.30.09 10:08 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

WTF fukc you

PostPosted: Sep.14.09 6:20 am 
Гишvvн

Back to OP please.
Elbegdorj on youtube is hilarious :haha:
Personally i love to listen to Scottish accent or Irish accent forever. I could listen to Dr.Who David Tenant for hours but i just cant stand his looks. :oops:
Freaks me out 8O

PostPosted: Sep.16.09 6:01 am 
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн

and the winner is ?

PostPosted: Sep.16.09 12:04 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

guess there is no winner.. 8O

PostPosted: Sep.16.09 4:14 pm 
Quote:
guess there is no wiener.. 8O
8O

PostPosted: Sep.16.09 11:59 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

hey dr.mundag ur the one who got the idea of this..so i think u have to determine which one is the winner.. :|

PostPosted: Oct.28.09 3:17 pm 
Нутаг Нугын Шvтээн Гишvvн
Нутаг Нугын Шvтээн Гишvvн

i think singers , rappers are have a good english accent ...
so they can speak by english ... by the way i can speak very clearly lol :razz:

PostPosted: Nov.07.09 9:50 pm 
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран

It doesnt make any sense :??: Whats the point? just to see some one who has a good english accent is that all?

PostPosted: Nov.09.09 3:54 am 
Цоглог Гишvvн
Цоглог Гишvvн

lol i agree

PostPosted: Nov.17.09 5:53 am 
Хvндэт Гишvvн
Хvндэт Гишvvн

English or scottish accent.

PostPosted: Nov.17.09 7:36 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

Quote:
Be careful with what you entitle as "the most important thing", you silly cow~ If you signify your loyalty to a foreign language and pursue fluency and a clear accent in it as your ultimate goal while condemning your own people like that, then you're no doubt a disgrace suffering from a mental trouble called the inferiority complex. (Imagine you're one of the sent soldiers to Persia back in the old days, you;d be stoned to death literally if you succumb like that~ :wahaha: )

Now I've seen kids from China shouting "Chinglish Chinglish!!!!" back at their own people to show off their acquisition of a more advanced fluecy in English while overseas which disgusts me all the time of course and I think this kind of stupidity shouldn't exist amongst us Mongols anymore.

A little bit of pride is all I'm hoping from you, don't prove yourself a coward now boy~

delighted to find at least a single person thinks straight in this forum

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next