#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.19.19 4:54 am

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 12:49 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

dats just my opinion tho..everytime i go 2 mongolia..i feel really unsafe..i dunno..there is lyk buncha things that makes u uncomfortable and being so disgusted ...ughh.and mongolian people are lyk so rude..i dont even know how to explain..but they are.. :|

Last edited by edell on Sep.15.09 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 12:52 pm 
Хаанчлагч Гишvvн
Хаанчлагч Гишvvн

Hmmmm might be true...So....i hate some of them

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 1:18 pm 
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн

Have you ever been to Iraq or Pakistan tho?
Just a thought of the moment: that kind of attitude is kind of like racism(nationalism?) against your own people. Prejudices and hatred

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 1:19 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

Then just dont go back to Mongolia. Yes, Mongolia is a developing country, but we can make it better. Have you been to Iraq or Pakistan? If not how can you compare. I have been to couple of the highly developed countries, but i still prefer to be in Mongolia, and will always prefer.

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 2:23 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

who the heck cares i was in iraq or not..everybody in the world know iraq nd pakistan are so dangerous..even stoopid ppl know that..helloo? last year i went to mongolia and stayed there 4 lyk a month..that was so scary.when i was driving around ,trying to make u-turn,one woman,behind me (looked very nice and elegant) started screaming and calling me Biatch..move ur *ss whore...goshh i was lyk duhh,dats only a simple example.how in the world that kinda people exist? .im not discriminating or insulting mongolians..i do love mongolia..but afraid to live up thrr..afraid of those rude dangerous people.. :??: so how can i live with those people who are so low?

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 3:24 pm 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

________No, Mongolia is safer than Iraq and Pakistan.......
............. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 3:36 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Quote:
________No, Mongolia is safer than Iraq and Pakistan.......
............. :mrgreen:
r u sure,for real? 8O :?

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 4:04 pm 
Нутаг Нугын Шvтээн Гишvvн

Quote:
who the heck cares i was in iraq or not..everybody in the world know iraq nd pakistan are so dangerous..even stoopid ppl know that..helloo? last year i went to mongolia and stayed there 4 lyk a month..that was so scary.when i was driving around ,trying to make u-turn,one woman,behind me (looked very nice and elegant) started screaming and calling me Biatch..move ur *ss whore...goshh i was lyk duhh,dats only a simple example.how in the world that kinda people exist? .im not discriminating or insulting mongolians..i do love mongolia..but afraid to live up thrr..afraid of those rude dangerous people.. :??: so how can i live with those people who are so low?
Thats how you measure danger. :hoho:

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 4:06 pm 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

:hi: Helllloooooo?!

_____I have lived there for 18 years....I know....So beleive me......

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 4:15 pm 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

Quote:
dats just my opinion tho..everytime i go 2 mongolia..i feel really unsafe..i dunno..there is lyk buncha things that makes u uncomfortable and being so disgusted ...ughh.and mongolian people are lyk so rude..i dont even know how to explain..but they are.. :|
:wahaha:
jaahan duu meen

i've been livin' in ub since i was born .maybe u should think more about mongolia before makin such stupid topic like this .
sorry 4 bein rude :hihi:

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 4:35 pm 

The topic is typical example of much bias can hold, an opinion of subjective female being.

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 5:53 pm 
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн

what a dumb thinking!?!? What kind of a person are u? are u even Mongolian, edell??? I think u just grew up in a nice place. u if u don't know then just keep it shut! even i don't live in Mongolia, but i won't say such a *&^@%%#% thing whatsoever!

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 6:29 pm 
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн

Quote:
Thats the world of rudeness that u live , lala

Last edited by GruFFerSteN on Sep.07.09 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sep.07.09 6:32 pm 
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн

.............L
.....................o
............................L

Last edited by GruFFerSteN on Sep.07.09 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Yu
PostPosted: Sep.07.09 6:41 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
...screaming and calling me Biatch..move ur *ss whore...goshh i was lyk duhh,dats only a simple example...
it's really dangerous :hehe:

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 5:15 am 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

goshh yalzz are so funny...hellooo people? what heck is wrong with those people?? biaches nar min.ta nart sain oilgoollxiin tuld mongolloor bichjiidadaa gej..ta nar mongold amidardag bolhoor tiim ymnuudiig toodgui neh anzaardgui bhaldaa.ta nart tgj biatch ynxanaaraa duudulax ni ni engiin zuil bolson bh ldaa..
for meh, bol ter chin big culture shock. in here, if somebody screams or talks like that. bi zugeer l shuuhed uguud sue blno teghuuu daanch tgdeg humuus ch bku tiim baliar ym hiideg uhaan endxiixand bkuldee..u know what? that example was just a simple one .zugeer engiin jishee teghuu..tgd yriad bhiin bol zunduu aimar ym bdiin bhooo...ta nar ergen toirnoo hardaa..uneheer aimsigtai.zugeer mongol aimshigtai ayultai tehuu..bi bur ydraad bhiin...cuz mongolchuud chin ter chigeeree buduuleg,zavaanshtee...ter chingis haan tiim bsan..bid nar tiim bh ystoi chigh shigee...chingis haanii udam geheer l buduleg,araatni zan gargah ystoi geed bodtson..cuz ter chingis haan ni tm bsin bgaaz..i dunno.

Yep..Im not Mongolian..but my parents are....gadnii hunii nuder(me) mongol tgj haragddag shuu gj l helmer baina..guys.just keep in mind. :hihi:

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 1:02 pm 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

gah gah

humuus chmg gudamjind tegeed bga bol azgui l bnda . uchir ni hen ch nmg tegj bgaagvi , tiimerhuu bdliig bi harj bgaagvi .

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 1:12 pm 
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн

Vito Corleone what a good id, huh :imhappy:

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 1:37 pm 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

Quote:
I know what you are trying to tell.
I am Mongolian.
Sometimes I hate other Mongolian people for their stupidity, arrogance and rudeness.
And sometimes I don't like the fact that I am Mongolian because I don't want to be in the same classification
with other pigs and donkeys kk.

And I don't like recent Mongolian history either.
Mongolians became slaves for their dishonesty, dis-unity, divisions for over 2 centuries.

And these days Mongolians guys are stupid, most of them just don't study hard.
Instead they go to foreign countries to do some slave jobs.
Girls want to be rich quickly and become whores, sluts.

Well I don't like Most of Mongolians. I think most of them are stupid as donkey.

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:25 pm 
¤ Photographer

Location: Ара жим жим.. ара ира пасиба..пока чика но я.. и раз и два и три

Last edited by JuRi on Sep.18.10 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:36 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Quote:
gah gah

humuus chmg gudamjind tegeed bga bol azgui l bnda . uchir ni hen ch nmg tegj bgaagvi , tiimerhuu bdliig bi harj bgaagvi .
aight then..good 4 u ma friend..cuz ur same as those people..just dont realize ur self..i dont care if u've faced same kind of rudeness juz lyk me.cuz i think ur 1 of those rude dangerous person outa thrr...just s.h.ut the f.u.ck up you w.hore ..u low class typical poor mongolian guy. :hi it hhi: .lol..that's what we called sory 4 being rude..ur trying to get too much attention from meh,just dont push 2 hard,honey..just go away and do ur f.ucking thinggs..i will be riilly appreciated. :hi:

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:55 pm 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
gah gah

aight then..good 4 u ma friend..cuz ur same as those people..just dont realize ur self..i dont care if u've faced same kind of rudeness juz lyk me.cuz i think ur 1 of those rude dangerous person outa thrr...just s.h.ut the f.u.ck up you w.hore ..u low class typical poor mongolian guy. :hi it hhi: .lol..that's what we called sory 4 being rude..ur trying to get too much attention from meh,just dont push 2 hard,honey..just go away and do ur f.ucking thinggs..i will be riilly appreciated. :hi:
whahaha jaahan duu meeen

iim huntei yu yarih ve :xi:

minii huvid hamgiin ayulgvi gazar , chinii huvid hamgiin ayultai gazar yum bna . lol

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:56 pm 
Гишvvн

Location: Хонгилийн үзүүрт гэрэл байх авч Харанхуй дунд хайр даан ч алга
u re opinion wrong i haven't say any word. why think ....../ smile/
i don't undestand that dangerious more than iraq and pakistand
so what u meant to do live in

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:58 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

Quote:
Quote:
gah gah

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 2:59 pm 
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой
Хэлээд баршгvй их цолтой

aight then..good 4 u ma friend..cuz ur same as those people..just dont realize ur self..i dont care if u've faced same kind of rudeness juz lyk me.cuz i think ur 1 of those rude dangerous person outa thrr...just s.h.ut the f.u.ck up you w.hore ..u low class typical poor mongolian guy. :hi it hhi: .lol..that's what we called sory 4 being rude..ur trying to get too much attention from meh,just dont push 2 hard,honey..just go away and do ur f.ucking thinggs..i will be riilly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sep.08.09 3:24 pm 

one question: if u hate it here then just go wherever u want. And live there...