#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.25.19 3:04 am

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Dec.18.09 8:42 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

totally agreeeed. of course i am a nationalist, n mongolian guys n girls are superior than others...but most of them are completely f*cked up by their ego n morality

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 8:48 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

And u should be able to distinguish whos the b**** and who's not and get along with them,otherwise u'r fuked.U cant expect the world to work in ur favor all the time.And i think ur from Oi Oi Oi arent u?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:00 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
zugeer mongol aimshigtai ayultai tehuu..bi bur ydraad bhiin...cuz mongolchuud chin ter chigeeree buduuleg,zavaanshtee...ter chingis haan tiim bsan..bid nar tiim bh ystoi chigh shigee...chingis haanii udam geheer l buduleg,araatni zan gargah ystoi geed bodtson..cuz ter chingis haan ni tm bsin bgaaz..i dunno.
that was kinda f*cked up, u know. you don't talk about "Chinggis" here in such a biased content. mongolians will truly eat you alive if you talk tough about "Chinggis".

Last edited by Praxilla Hamilton on Dec.18.09 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:04 am 

Ok i assume u are....its rainy now isnt it? hehe.nvm ur opinion means no sh*t. :xi: :frog:

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:22 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
OWNED!!!
hehe everyone out here is "E-Thugs"

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:29 am 

Praxilla my dear why r u so chilled to ur core to reply me?Huh? :frog: Nothing serious actually, i just find it funny.And u thought u'd be "safe" here on asuult(well atleast according to some stuff ur wrote).And i come along and spoil ur sanctuary.:wink: :imhappy:

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:34 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Praxilla my dear why r u so chilled to ur core to reply me?Huh? :frog: Nothing serious actually, i just find it funny.And u thought u'd be "safe" here on asuult(well atleast according to some stuff ur wrote).And i come along and spoil ur sanctuary.:wink: :imhappy:
Do I know you? I didn't know you were talking to me, my bad! Did I write something about being safe out here? I do not recall, my bad! So what's up?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:37 am 

No u dun know me hehehe :razz: and u sound kinda lame now for pretending u havent seen what i wrote,anyways is me correct for saying its rainy outside?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:48 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
No u dun know me hehehe :razz: and u sound kinda lame now for pretending u havent seen what i wrote,anyways is me correct for saying its rainy outside?
hehe lame? You could have written little bit clearly. And you don't need to call people lame, just because you perceive them out of an approximate guess, you know.
Unfortunately, it is not raining outside. And it is not the weather here to rain either. A wrong guess, again.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:51 am 

Quote:
Quote:
hehe lame? You could have written little bit clearly. And you don't need to call people lame, just because you perceive them out of an approximate guess, you know.
Unfortunately, it is not raining outside. And it is not the weather here to rain either. A wrong guess, again.
oh yeah right.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 9:54 am 

Actually i've seen u here how bout that?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:01 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Actually i've seen u here how bout that?
I assume you see lots of people around here.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:02 am 

U've got black hair and brown eyes right?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:08 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Honestly, yes. But I am afraid you have never seen me here. I have never posted any images of me here.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:11 am 

u still haven't got it havent u? :imhappy: There is no way i have ever seen u before,u just fell for it like a kid.All asians have black hair and brown eyes, unless its dyed. :frog: :hihi:

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:14 am 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
u still haven't got it havent u? :imhappy: There is no way i have ever seen u before,u just fell for it like a kid.All asians have black hair and brown eyes, unless its dyed. :frog: :hihi:
So what you are trying to say here is?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:18 am 

Nothin much actually,i've already said what i thought about the person who started this topic,but to u not much really hehe.Just a little "flirt" if thats even considered so. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 10:35 am 

Quote:
Edell, I have some questions. You said your parents are Mongolian but you are not. What is that supposed to mean? Are you one of those bananas out there? Are you one of those who have forgotten their ancestors and their history? We, Mongolians, keep working hard to develop our very own nation on the ashes of communism. But someone like you, a girl who has no respect for her nation is calling us rude? Have you ever been in a misery? Do you even know about hunger and unemployment? Have you ever slept in the streets while it's snowing? We did go through all these troubles and pains to save our future generation. Yet, a girl who misspells almost every word she writes, calls us dangerous and brutal? A man becomes rude and brutal when circumstances are harsh and unforgiving. If you didn't know about it, then "What a shame!"
So, you're living in that your "nice and sweet" world huh? Since when did your parents become "elite" (which is not your status obviously) or high-class couple? I bet they are just two illegal workers, if not, they must be immigrants (Most shameless Mongolians who used fake names to lie to the embassies). I really and joyfully bet you will end up like lone wolf, not wolf, eaten-and-stepped-on banana. If you can't respect your own nation, you are no one, nothing.
dude i agree with u totally but i dun like the part where u just assumed her parents are"illegal workers" and immigrants.bla bla bla.other than that.........Word bro :wd:

PostPosted: Dec.20.09 2:19 pm 
Эх Оронч Гишvvн
Эх Оронч Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
Honestly, yes. But I am afraid you have never seen me here. I have never posted any images of me here.
yo convo reminds me an old joke
one man enters the bar and orders a drink. person next to him says I think i saw u somewhere?
sorry, ive never been in somewhere answers the man

PostPosted: Dec.25.09 5:41 am 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

Quote:
roflmao :hihi: ..ur really funny...one typical mongolian girl...ughh..

chi yr ni y ataarhaad bgaan? namaig amerikt tursun geed uu? cant i born in here? minii buruu yu ene? i smell jealousism :hihi:
chinii buruu bishee
chi naanaa tursun bol tegeel chinii eh oron bolsiin bgaaz
bid mgldoo tursun bolohoor ene bidnii eh oron
harin bidnii eh orong ingej yarih hereggui tegeel boloo

PostPosted: Dec.25.09 5:45 am 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

Quote:
goshh yalzz are so funny...hellooo people? what heck is wrong with those people?? biaches nar min.ta nart sain oilgoollxiin tuld mongolloor bichjiidadaa gej..ta nar mongold amidardag bolhoor tiim ymnuudiig toodgui neh anzaardgui bhaldaa.ta nart tgj biatch ynxanaaraa duudulax ni ni engiin zuil bolson bh ldaa..
for meh, bol ter chin big culture shock. in here, if somebody screams or talks like that. bi zugeer l shuuhed uguud sue blno teghuuu daanch tgdeg humuus ch bku tiim baliar ym hiideg uhaan endxiixand bkuldee..u know what? that example was just a simple one .zugeer engiin jishee teghuu..tgd yriad bhiin bol zunduu aimar ym bdiin bhooo...ta nar ergen toirnoo hardaa..uneheer aimsigtai.zugeer mongol aimshigtai ayultai tehuu..bi bur ydraad bhiin...cuz mongolchuud chin ter chigeeree buduuleg,zavaanshtee...ter chingis haan tiim bsan..bid nar tiim bh ystoi chigh shigee...chingis haanii udam geheer l buduleg,araatni zan gargah ystoi geed bodtson..cuz ter chingis haan ni tm bsin bgaaz..i dunno.

Yep..Im not Mongolian..but my parents are....gadnii hunii nuder(me) mongol tgj haragddag shuu gj l helmer baina..guys.just keep in mind. :hihi:
aav eejiigee l doromjlood bh shig
gehdee ene buhnii etsest buh zuiliig bidnees iluu sain oilgoj avna gedegt itgej bna :wd:

PostPosted: Dec.25.09 6:07 am 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
mongold tereeguu azguu biaach :hehe:
oh i find it so lucky,hon

hervee mgld tursun bol ta nar shig bolchixson bh bhooo.. :hihi:
iimerhuu asuudaltai bolchdiin geed neg article unshij bsnaa sanachihlaaa
etseg ehchuud huuhduudee gadaadad bagaas ni usgusnuus bolood huuhduud ni etseg ehee oilgodoggui geed
tiimees hun huuhdee bagad ni eh orond ni usguh heregtei gesen bsan uneheer unen yum bna daa
end dureeree ter asuudal haragdjiishd

PostPosted: Dec.25.09 3:15 pm 
MadeMoiselle

they always rude, u can never change them, it's in their blood...

PostPosted: Jan.08.10 3:07 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yo convo reminds me an old joke
one man enters the bar and orders a drink. person next to him says I think i saw u somewhere?
sorry, ive never been in somewhere answers the man
hehe

PostPosted: Jan.08.10 3:35 pm 
MadeMoiselle

oh god, i just read all posts now and i'm really not sure the one who is named edell, whatever is american!...can u show us ur AMERICAN passport if u have it? i don't think people who're born here can't speak mongolian fluently otherwise even they can talk they never write in mongolian fluently like u cause there's no such mongolian schools are here!

maybe it has it, it was established not long time ago! i think u just pretend u're born here, doncha? and if u really hate mongols, u can leave this forum now because all of members are mongols, at least u know that, rite? why would u want to be with rude and Dirrrty people? :lol:

PostPosted: Jan.11.10 2:37 pm 
Ноёлогч Гишvvн
Ноёлогч Гишvvн

Quote:
is that supposed to mean? Are you one of those bananas out there? Are you one of those who have forgotten their ancestors and their history? We, Mongolians, keep working hard to develop our very own nation on the ashes of communism. But someone like you, a girl who has no respect for her nation is calling us rude? Have you ever been in a misery? Do you even know about hunger and unemployment? Have you ever slept in the streets while it's snowing? We did go through all these troubles and pains to save our future generation. Yet, a girl who misspells almost every word she writes, calls us dangerous and brutal? A man becomes rude and brutal when circumstances are harsh and unforgiving. If you didn't know about it, then "What a shame!"
So, you're living in that your "nice and sweet" world huh? Since when did your parents become "elite" (which is not your status obviously) or high-class couple? I bet they are just two illegal workers, if not, they must be immigrants (Most shameless Mongolians who used fake names to lie to the embassies). I really and joyfully bet you will end up like lone wolf, not wolf, eaten-and-stepped-on banana. If you can't respect your own nation, you are no one, nothing.
u nailed it man, but it's just weird that u mentioned about homeless people who live in da streets and being hungry all the time. I bet u never done that either, people are faking stupid and lazy, sorry its true, thats the major reason why they are being unemployed. Not all mongolians, most of the fobs(fresh outta boat) are rude and friggin violent, and pretty much alcoholic. We have nothing now, if u against it name one brand or whateva shiit we have that we are famous with it. lets face it, what did we (mongolians) give to the world?????/
Nothing but History, some shiit happened 800 years ago. Plus, we don't even know if it's actually true or not. All this could be (it's just a guess) some messed up bullshiit, i ain't trying to say we, mongolians rude and stupid. I love my ppl, but we suck seriously.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next