#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.25.19 7:02 am

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Sep.21.09 10:18 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

hey pop-up question is you girl or boy? cos it kinda confuses me. sounds dumb but.

PostPosted: Sep.22.09 1:28 am 
Эргэх Хvслийн Эрчлээ Гишvvн

he's a illiterate emo fag who likes to pretend to be girl.. coincidence? i don't think so... :wink:

Post subject: Yu
PostPosted: Sep.23.09 8:40 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

you living together?

PostPosted: Sep.24.09 4:54 am 
Эргэх Хvслийн Эрчлээ Гишvvн

Quote:
he??? WTF ima 100% female

:hihi:
i dunno.. would u call post-op tranny a "female"..?

PostPosted: Sep.30.09 1:27 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

Hahhahaha, ene edell gedeg huuhed harin jinhene ineed avaad haychihdag gej bn shd. Amerikt tursund ni green cardtaid ni ataarhah yumuu? Is this a joke? Tarhinii turaald orchihson iim t*n*g yumnuud haanaas garch irdeg bnaa? hervee mongol humuust durgui buduuleg gej uzej bgaa bol ene forumd ch oroh hereg alga. Mongol helee medehgui gej gaihuulj bdag. heleh ch ug alga. Zugeer ineedtei bas uruvdultei sanagdaj bn. I feel sorry for you!!! Mongol gej uuriiguu bitgii helj bgaarai chamaas Mongolchuud, Mongol uls ichmeer yum bn. bi chinii umnuus ichchihlee bn.

PostPosted: Oct.05.09 11:32 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

Quote:
roflmao :hihi: ..ur really funny...one typical mongolian girl...ughh..

chi yr ni y ataarhaad bgaan? namaig amerikt tursun geed uu? cant i born in here? minii buruu yu ene? i smell jealousism :hihi:
..mongolchuud neeeree bugd nege adil ymaa
..bur uruvdjixloo..u dont even know me..stop talking bout faking stoopid stufs..
chi mgld bsaar bgaad medku bj magadgui ee. ..ghdee zugeer yvj bgaa huniiig dormjlono gdg so rude bizdee? chi tgd tiim ymand bsaar bgaad dastsiimuu? bodvol tiim l bhdaa :wahaha: ..i sad that was a simple example..
Ene hunii EEJ AAV gej mongold torson bas bid nar shig stupid humuus baidag baihd.

PostPosted: Oct.05.09 11:34 am 

Amerikad uldevel bidnii hoich uye iimerhuu baihiin bainaldoo, :frog:

PostPosted: Oct.06.09 1:58 pm 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

За бүгдийн уншлаа.
Тэр нэг тэнэг, ухаанд ухна ишиг найз обаматайгаа үхсэн edell гэж америк соёлын шоконд орсон мал миний Монголыг доромжлох болоогүй шүү.

PostPosted: Oct.06.09 4:13 pm 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

Yeah,...That is GanBayaR I know.

PostPosted: Oct.07.09 8:16 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

What a *&^@%%#% sick individual you are Edell

You trash your own people and have absolutely no pride in who you are. Yes there are fuckwits amongst Mongols, yes we have done mistakes in the past, yes many of us continue to make mistakes in the present, but this goes for EVERYONE ELSE.

Ironically, the real fuckwit amongt our people - is actually YOU. Buy yourself a mirror.

PostPosted: Oct.07.09 10:29 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

then would love to see zochin! holla. :razz:

PostPosted: Oct.07.09 10:33 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

PostPosted: Oct.07.09 10:41 pm 

Quote:

You trash your own people and have absolutely no pride in who you are. Yes there are fuckwits amongst Mongols, yes we have done mistakes in the past, yes many of us continue to make mistakes in the present, but this goes for EVERYONE ELSE.

Ironically, the real fuckwit amongt our people - is actually YOU. Buy yourself a mirror.

We need to educate youngsters growing up outside Mongolia. Do you have any ideas?

PostPosted: Oct.09.09 11:40 pm 
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн

Quote:
OWNED!!!

PostPosted: Oct.12.09 11:35 pm 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

Quote:
dats just my opinion tho..everytime i go 2 mongolia..i feel really unsafe..i dunno..there is lyk buncha things that makes u uncomfortable and being so disgusted ...ughh.and mongolian people are lyk so rude..i dont even know how to explain..but they are.. :|
excuse me, wat is ur nationality?

PostPosted: Nov.07.09 10:00 pm 
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран

Yeah its just your opinion. Maybe you are rude thats why ... lol

PostPosted: Nov.12.09 10:37 pm 
Эрхэм Гишvvн
Эрхэм Гишvvн

Some guys....they are disgusting...when i passing beside them they try to touch my private place and yelling you b**** just for walking in street or going home in day time!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes they told me sleep with me I'll pay to u.............What is that? I never wear slutty cloths in my whole life and there is no writing that tells me prostitute on my face....and I'm just 17 and 19 years old that time........Mongolian guys please be polite.......

PostPosted: Nov.14.09 3:27 pm 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

Quote:
Quote:

We need to educate youngsters growing up outside Mongolia. Do you have any ideas?
As you wish

Post subject: Yu
PostPosted: Nov.20.09 3:27 am 
Asuult Precious Member

yoooooooy
1xino uzlee. tegsen baruunii ulsuudad baga nasnii ohiduudad tv, sonin, setguuleer ert nasand hurhiig tulgaj niigemiin zugees daramt usuulsenees bolj ert belgiin hariltsaand orohoos eer argagui boldog tuhai. xaxa
baruunii, amerk id nart heden nastai ohin dupl emsjiine? heden nastai ohin biee barisan huvtsas emsjiine? heden nasnii ohin shaldan britney, shakira-g duuraigaad duuljiina?

teguul mongold?

manaid arai argatai baigaan baina

PostPosted: Nov.20.09 10:40 am 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

Quote:
Some guys....they are disgusting...when i passing beside them they try to touch my private place and yelling you b**** just for walking in street or going home in day time!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes they told me sleep with me I'll pay to u.............What is that? I never wear slutty cloths in my whole life and there is no writing that tells me prostitute on my face....and I'm just 17 and 19 years old that time........Mongolian guys please be polite.......
One day, my ex-gf told me exactly same story...like "touched her butt while walking down the road near by National University of Mongolia". And I thought she was just trying to make me jealous. So I didn't take it seriously, and just said "OK". :mrgreen: Now, I think maaaaybe, she was telling the truth. But I couldn't believe that. Cuz I'd never do such immature thing. :crysad:

PostPosted: Nov.20.09 9:03 pm 
Эрхэм Гишvvн
Эрхэм Гишvvн

Edell, I have some questions. You said your parents are Mongolian but you are not. What is that supposed to mean? Are you one of those bananas out there? Are you one of those who have forgotten their ancestors and their history? We, Mongolians, keep working hard to develop our very own nation on the ashes of communism. But someone like you, a girl who has no respect for her nation is calling us rude? Have you ever been in a misery? Do you even know about hunger and unemployment? Have you ever slept in the streets while it's snowing? We did go through all these troubles and pains to save our future generation. Yet, a girl who misspells almost every word she writes, calls us dangerous and brutal? A man becomes rude and brutal when circumstances are harsh and unforgiving. If you didn't know about it, then "What a shame!"
So, you're living in that your "nice and sweet" world huh? Since when did your parents become "elite" (which is not your status obviously) or high-class couple? I bet they are just two illegal workers, if not, they must be immigrants (Most shameless Mongolians who used fake names to lie to the embassies). I really and joyfully bet you will end up like lone wolf, not wolf, eaten-and-stepped-on banana. If you can't respect your own nation, you are no one, nothing.

PostPosted: Nov.25.09 12:42 am 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

Quote:
please fix your english, and try to write after that! :wink:

PostPosted: Nov.25.09 12:45 am 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

Quote:
Edell, I have some questions. You said your parents are Mongolian but you are not. What is that supposed to mean? Are you one of those bananas out there? Are you one of those who have forgotten their ancestors and their history? We, Mongolians, keep working hard to develop our very own nation on the ashes of communism. But someone like you, a girl who has no respect for her nation is calling us rude? Have you ever been in a misery? Do you even know about hunger and unemployment? Have you ever slept in the streets while it's snowing? We did go through all these troubles and pains to save our future generation. Yet, a girl who misspells almost every word she writes, calls us dangerous and brutal? A man becomes rude and brutal when circumstances are harsh and unforgiving. If you didn't know about it, then "What a shame!"
So, you're living in that your "nice and sweet" world huh? Since when did your parents become "elite" (which is not your status obviously) or high-class couple? I bet they are just two illegal workers, if not, they must be immigrants (Most shameless Mongolians who used fake names to lie to the embassies). I really and joyfully bet you will end up like lone wolf, not wolf, eaten-and-stepped-on banana. If you can't respect your own nation, you are no one, nothing.
Who cares about this "girl"s thoughts?

END OF STORY.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 8:12 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

Quote:
dats just my opinion tho..everytime i go 2 mongolia..i feel really unsafe..i dunno..there is lyk buncha things that makes u uncomfortable and being so disgusted ...ughh.and mongolian people are lyk so rude..i dont even know how to explain..but they are.. :|
u just dunno how to get along with ur own people,u sound so lame,hehe :frog: Yes they can be rude so what?u cant expect them to be civil with u all the fakin time right,hang on, i can just picture u in my head,ur one of those bitches who spent ur whole life in a foreign country and like to kiss white *ss,adore them to the point of death,trying to fit in with them with your all fukin might.And went back to Mongol to find how "rude" peeps are in Mongol and u probably went : aahh mongol chuud aimar buuduulgee, yooy, mongol aimar shorootoi maa , yoo yamar muuhai haritsaatai yum be yooy, bushuuhan butshiimsaan yoooy....didnt u b**** didnt u?

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 8:21 am 
Гишvvн

whaaaat??? stupidest topic eveerrr.

PostPosted: Dec.18.09 8:26 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

Quote:
who the heck cares i was in iraq or not..everybody in the world know iraq nd pakistan are so dangerous..even stoopid ppl know that..helloo? last year i went to mongolia and stayed there 4 lyk a month..that was so scary.when i was driving around ,trying to make u-turn,one woman,behind me (looked very nice and elegant) started screaming and calling me Biatch..move ur *ss whore...goshh i was lyk duhh,dats only a simple example.how in the world that kinda people exist? .im not discriminating or insulting mongolians..i do love mongolia..but afraid to live up thrr..afraid of those rude dangerous people.. :??: so how can i live with those people who are so low?
This b*itch is a major w*hore,boo.
even ur avatar is lame, "Whateveeerrrr" hehe i sincerely hope u never come to mongolia.U lil cun*t

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next