#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.25.19 7:56 am

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 11:37 am 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

Is it true? What do you think? So very long posts are welcome.

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 3:32 pm 

On typical wednesday morning, I decided to clean my house and started. While I was arranging my papers, I found TIME (July 27, 2009) magazine. I was just very happy when I found out there was an article about Mongolia on the 13th page ( and it says: POSTCARD: Ulan Bator ). But When I started reading, my happiness turned into sadness and shame.

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 3:35 pm 
Powered by Asuult Sambar

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 93,00.html

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 3:38 pm 

Thanks, Space! :wd:

Oh I've found another one which is lil bit different.

here it is:

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=35525

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 3:50 pm 
Powered by Asuult Sambar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRogcqw ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Oct.15.09 4:33 pm 

Take a look at its comments on Youtube. :m7:

PostPosted: Oct.16.09 4:31 am 
Эргэх Хvслийн Эрчлээ Гишvvн

well, it's not a neo-nazi movement like these western medias are reporting.. it is a Nationalism.. big difference right there..

PostPosted: Oct.16.09 3:30 pm 

I don't think wearing Nazi uniform, trying to act like Skinheads or tough guys, riding Harley style motorcycle and banging some foreigners up is nationalism. This is giving wrong impression to the world.
____Even tho swastika (as the nazis called the symbol) has been used in both hinduism and buddhism for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with nazism or white power, western people don't know that. The point is ....we shud find a better way to do this-nationalism-thing...what we are doing now is just not good.

PostPosted: Oct.16.09 7:48 pm 
Эргэх Хvслийн Эрчлээ Гишvvн

Quote:
Even tho swastika (as the nazis called the symbol) has been used in both hinduism and buddhism for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with nazism or white power, western people don't know that.
why do we always have to conform to the westerners huh..? it just shows their ignorance toward Khas (what u callin swastika) which is a genuine Mongol symbol.. did buddhists and hindus condemn it after world war 2? hell no, they still using them and they are trying to reclaim it back.. so should we..
Quote:
The point is ....we shud find a better way to do this-nationalism-thing...what we are doing now is just not good.
i'm sure what YOU r doin now is way better than "this-nationalism-thing" and i don't criticize for u dat though..

btw it shows that ur point of view is very on sided by u saying like all they do is "banging some foreigners".. do some research on them before u badmouth them.. don't even try the western media though.. it's ironic that all they reports is neo-nazi skinheads beating foreigners LOL

PostPosted: Oct.20.09 11:24 am 

Yeah, you're right. I am sorry for being kinda sarcastic. But i'm still wonderin' why they are wearing Nazi uniform if they are trying to promote nationalism in Mongolia, ryte? Did they explain that. I tried to surf their web site. but it is giving me some kinda virus.

PostPosted: Oct.29.09 11:30 pm 
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн
Тvмнээс Төгөлдөр Гишvvн

sieg heil lolz

PostPosted: Oct.30.09 11:48 am 

U one of them? then,....Sieg Heil :haha:

PostPosted: Nov.20.09 9:25 pm 
Эрхэм Гишvvн
Эрхэм Гишvvн

Uniform, tattoo, rock music, parade and motherland-loving speech are all for recruitment and scary image. I blame them for using swastika and being so unorganized. But I do like to think there is someone who is beating chinese mo-f*ckers. Is it dangerous to our international image? Yes. Do you like what they're doing? Hell, YEAH.

PostPosted: Nov.20.09 9:39 pm 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

yeah, mfrs i love them, lol

PostPosted: Dec.28.09 3:41 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

@#$% CHINESE BITCHES. Noone knows what those Chinese sneaky bastards doing to Mongolia. Why isn't chinese getting on that news article huh? is it about being more sneaky so no one will know until it is too late? They have been planning to take over Mongolia for hundreds of years but they can't cause they are weak stupid Asians with their evil sneaky plans. They are the ones making Mongolian beautiful environmental areas in danger by polluting lakes and rivers with poison and cutting down every tree they can in Mongolia. CHINESE fuckers have been planning on taking over or turning Mongolians into Chinese by taking all the Mongolians women since most Mongolians are women just like how they turned every Manji people, who had control of China long time ago, into Chinese by giving all their women to Manji men and letting them live like kings in China.

PostPosted: Dec.28.09 3:42 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
Is it true? What do you think? So very long posts are welcome.
I am glad there is someone in Mongolia who is standing up to the hidden truth. SHOOT CHINESE WHEN U SEE THEM.

PostPosted: Dec.28.09 3:57 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
I don't think wearing Nazi uniform, trying to act like Skinheads or tough guys, riding Harley style motorcycle and banging some foreigners up is nationalism. This is giving wrong impression to the world.
____Even tho swastika (as the nazis called the symbol) has been used in both hinduism and buddhism for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with nazism or white power, western people don't know that. The point is ....we shud find a better way to do this-nationalism-thing...what we are doing now is just not good.
Swastika has been used by every country long as history goes and it symbolizes never lasting power or endless things in any form. Most people will think you as German Nazi if u have swastika since Hitler is far as they go with their history and it is famous.
U know why Israel is being portrayed as good guys and Palestinians are the bad guys? Because most top leaders in USA are Jewish so USA just funds Israel with everything and doesn't show anything bad about Israel but when Palestinians throw rocks at them, it is all over the news. When Israelis attack Palestinians with their tanks, helicopters and guns, you barely see it on the news. Israel was their territory long *ss time ago but they left so Palestinians started living there. they came back and called it theirs because they were "there" long time ago so United nations gave half the land to Israel but it was wrong since like the expression "finders keepers". Right now Israel land is expanding as they continue poke Palestinians and they can't do anything but throw rocks since they are Arabians and they have no support or money and be shown all over the news.
Just because one country is on the news article with bad comments doesn't mean other country is the innocent one and no one would fight first unless those sneaky bastards keeps poking Mongolians until Mongols rise up to do something about it. Those stupid articles just shows one point of view but there is more than that. You can't just decide whos doing what and wrong or right based on just one article.

PostPosted: Mar.26.10 2:46 pm 
Гялалзан Бусдын Нvд Гялбуулагч
Гялалзан Бусдын Нvд Гялбуулагч

Serious? If thats true its really sad. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

I am Chinese. That is just my ethnicity.
It does not mean I am from China. Nor does it mean I agree with everything China is doing (especially about what they are saying about the Deel...)
It does not mean I hate being Chinese, or that I'm ashamed of being Chinese.

There are black sheeps everywhere, in every culture or ethnicity.

PostPosted: Apr.15.10 9:57 pm 
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн
Yзэсгэлэнт Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
Even tho swastika (as the nazis called the symbol) has been used in both hinduism and buddhism for thousands of years and it has nothing to do with nazism or white power, western people don't know that.
why do we always have to conform to the westerners huh..? it just shows their ignorance toward Khas (what u callin swastika) which is a genuine Mongol symbol.. did buddhists and hindus condemn it after world war 2? hell no, they still using them and they are trying to reclaim it back.. so should we.
Agreed.

Tumen nasan khee

PostPosted: Jul.29.11 8:46 pm 
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн

I had to laugh hard about this. We're gonna beat China? Having only 3 million people, more than half of them being women and children? And China having more than a billion and half of people and a huge army?

Let's not take ourselves so seriously now, the best way to fight China is through prestige, education, money and development, none of which they really have. Not with our fists. How pathetic.

PostPosted: Sep.26.11 8:21 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Ахлах Манаач

number is notin! we're small populated but STRONG country!

OUR big ego can do anything! THE only problem is we should add some intelligent and
brain power to our ppl!

GO NEO-NAZIS!!!

PostPosted: Sep.29.11 12:22 pm 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
I had to laugh hard about this. We're gonna beat China? Having only 3 million people, more than half of them being women and children? And China having more than a billion and half of people and a huge army?

Let's not take ourselves so seriously now, the best way to fight China is through prestige, education, money and development, none of which they really have. Not with our fists. How pathetic.
I agree with that, but you should know that there was never a battle where Mongolians weren't outnumbered by their opponents during the 13th century and still managed to beat all of them. In the 13th century against China, Mongolia had about 100,000 soldiers against at least 2 million or so. I think you know what the result of that was. Remember that saying? "History repeats itself"?

PostPosted: Sep.29.11 1:14 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Obviously, but this is the 21st century, the time of war and battles has well past us. Fighting with China is not going to make us any smarter or richer or better. Recognize that we're separate from China and that we will hate them forever and move on to be better than them by bettering yourselves. While you guys are sitting in front of your computers, trolling all day about the Chinese people, China is taking over the world.

PostPosted: Oct.01.11 3:33 am 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

I know that was 13th century and this is the 21st century, but I was just saying to let you people know that quantity doesn't always win over quality so don't be busting about how China has 3 billion people and all that crap. No matter how powerful China have become and no matter how many they are, and most certainly don't matter whether it is 13th century or 21st century, We, as Mongolians always have been better than them in every aspect and always will be. It is in our blood and genes, but the time hasn't came yet to the point where we wolves will stop biting each other and unite to truly build a greater country.

PostPosted: Nov.04.11 12:02 pm 

Quote:

OUR big ego can do anything! THE only problem is we should add some intelligent and
brain power to our ppl!

GO NEO-NAZIS!!!
Seriously? I take this as a sarcastic joke.

If not, you and your big ego have a long way to go, my dear!

Quote:
We, as Mongolians always have been better than them in every aspect and always will be.
Okaaay, buddy! That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

PostPosted: Nov.05.11 2:30 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:

brain power to our ppl!

GO NEO-NAZIS!!!

I say you should follow your OWN advice :haha: :haha:

And last time I checked having a BIG ego made you look like a conceited dumbass who really don't know sh*t.