#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.19.19 5:24 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 1:00 am 
Хавар Цагийн Анхны Яргуй

Okay! Since i think this forum is trash! Let me carelessly say, I WILL FIGHT TILL Mongolian men STOP look down to women.
Dont be cocky on yourselvess and hey we're all the same human except we pee in different way okay!!!! LOL i hate people mind of thinking! WTF? whatever girl do she's whore? whatever guys do they are heros? hahaha dont make me laugh people! YOu guys are nothing but d*cks! Even some girls!!!! stop being stupid p*ssy! You should stand Up for what you like and what you want!!!! Dont give a D@MN! GIrls are more than what you think! we are very powerful! Men are physically tough but they have lack of wisdom and sense. Stop fooling around them and let them knee down! We are CROWN of GOd creation! or at least we are equal we have same authority of sharing earth!!! We should forgive ourselves!!! DONT be a little b$tch and b$tching around to each other! girl, you should support each other. just get PROGRAM YOUR MIND AS: WHATEVER girls DO it doesnt matter right or wrong !! IT SHOULD BE ALWAYS GOOD! because we are E-Q-U-A-L.
Girl! you know you are not whore thats all matter! and dont SURRENDER! KEEP FIGHT till people think women can also have authority and RIGHT to say whatever they think and WANT! And whatever they do -it is always can be corrected later -LIKE GUYS DO! WOmen's 6th sense developed better than men! So use it and show them how powerful Femine Quality!

Girl, If you're not with me thats fine! Even im alone i will fight with it! I will stand up with you or without you! And very soooon those who call us sluts and whore willlll work under us and follow our instructions! and hey! before you submit nasty post look at your mom and writting that-will show you're admittin that your mom havent realized what kind of trash she gave birth to earth. 24/7 surf on computer and did nothing for your lives! and criticize others thats all you do! THAT'S WHAT I CALL USELESS D*CKS!

......what????? I DONT F$CKING CARE!!!!

Last edited by ht on Sep.24.10 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 1:43 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

wait, ure the one who started all that, obviously with a hidden intention to cause attention and jealousy among guys - blathering about ur sexual preference, and how u find white men sexy on an internet forum, gross..... what kind of a din witted twat does that, and now the emphasis is on gender equality? hahahaha go jump off a bridge urself and see if anyone gives a damn,

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 2:04 am 
Хавар Цагийн Анхны Яргуй

Quote:
wait, ure the one who started all that, obviously with a hidden intention to cause attention and jealousy among guys - blathering about ur sexual preference, and how u find white men sexy on an internet forum, gross..... what kind of a din witted twat does that, and now the emphasis is on gender equality? hahahaha go jump off a bridge urself and see if anyone gives a damn,
hahaha jumping off the bridge of wha? because of you all useless d*cks to hate me? to discriminate me? to judge me? HELLLLL NO! i will actually happily disgrace (if that what you call) and show EVEN DESPERATE GIRL SHOULD B RESPECTED, DESERVED TO BE CARED & LOVED &LISTENED!!! I WILL DECIDE WHAT I WILL LIKE TO TALK AND CHOOSE! I WILL JUDGE YOU by judging ME! WE WILL RE-PROGRAM YOU're TRASHY NARROW MIND ok!!!

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 3:43 am 
MadeMoiselle

Yeah, girl. U re rite.why can't girls do whatever they want while men do all shits.

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 10:05 am 
Өсөх Ирээдvйтэй Гишvvн
Өсөх Ирээдvйтэй Гишvvн

OMG you are unbelievably stupid,do you know that?This has nothing to do with gender equality you idiot.

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 10:53 am 
Gosu Player

I am convinced that ht is a fat and ugly lonely little girl. She has been rejected by people in UB, because in the US we all know that they have some super fat people over there, she fit in quite fine over there. But here, she's being called names and stuff on the street and everywhere she goes. Maybe that is the reason she is taking out her anger on an internet forum, get some psychiatric help before you seriously hurt yourself.

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 12:31 pm 
Хавар Цагийн Анхны Яргуй

HEY actually i GOT IT! why you guys soo fragile cuz theres nothing to useful except your naughty little friend???? and you know it?? awwwww myyy bad!!!! And your tiny little confidddence makes you think that whatever we say you pick it ON YOURSELVES as admitting you are worst of allll! WOW! totallly saaaad! I would cry for that in years....

hey GIRLS!!! You know we've never been so open to some guys here....And they think we're something else, some other species, they give you face that you're talking something unreasonable. They dont say out but you can feel they dont respect your idea or conception. WHy we have to live like we supposed to shut up and just walk around like we need to be taken as freaking houseslaves!!! SAY IT OUT LOUD! EXPRESS IT OUT LOUD! Clear it out! We are part of authority to control this country! we are leaders! We WILL SAY out our idea AND PROUD WHATEVER we do! doesnt matter right or wrong! WE DESERVE MORE RESPECT than NOW. WE own CROWN! we own everything because we give birth to beginning of EVERYTHING SO VALUE YOURSELVES AND STAND UP!

PostPosted: Sep.24.10 1:54 pm 
Gosu Player

What the F.uck?

PostPosted: Sep.25.10 9:22 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

shut up.

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 5:41 am 
¤ PRo.PLayER

i've been readin all the stuffs u were sayin, n i feel like u the one who started all those bs things n now ur cryin like a whore. who didnt get payed any penny after fuked by some nice europian guy.
and btw just gtfo of here, no1 really cares about u. ktnxbye

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 6:59 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

Hmmm, why this girl always using that word, D-I-CK?
Is she forgot D-I-CK gave to her life? or
Is she really need some D-I-CK? i don't understand.
Or maybe she is so sad for she don't have a D-I-CK.

P.S. Girl! i'm not sexist, i respect all people.

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 10:18 am 
Your English is so broke like MC Hammer

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 1:59 pm 

Yeap, i know that

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 2:08 pm 
Хавар Цагийн Анхны Яргуй

LOL ergu gechi shu

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 2:08 pm 
oh u fool just admitted your english is bad, i was referring to the OP

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 2:26 pm 

Whom you 're talking? me or not?

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 2:33 pm 
whom wum chih shig zugeer yariashtee chi yamar dishwasheriin interview ogch bgaa bish

PostPosted: Sep.27.10 2:36 pm 

1т, засаад өгөхийн оронд доромжлоол байх юм
2т, яаж ч алдаад чи ойлгочихлоо

PostPosted: Sep.28.10 3:41 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

Quote:
whom wum chih shig zugeer yariashtee chi yamar dishwasheriin interview ogch bgaa bish

LOL dun always be such a douchebag dude...

PostPosted: Sep.28.10 4:39 am 
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэгч Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:

LOL dun always be such a douchebag dude...

lol funny

PostPosted: Sep.29.10 1:18 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

Lets get a few things clear here, my darling - You're the one who is not given respect, not women, get that?

Men do have respect for women (or at least most men do, myself included), and even though we don't respect people like u, but our respect for women in general remains the same. I'm sorry if no one would show you respect, u have to earn respect by acting like a dignified lady, but not by being a filthy cunt.

Truth is there are so many nice ladies out there, who are friendly, patient, compassionate and well-mannered - i respect them, and gently call them Busgui.

But a whinny cock sucking miserable person like u, i call u a fu-ckin whore.

Last edited by sonid_zaluu on Sep.29.10 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Oct.07.10 12:10 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

This shiliingol guy always harassing people with no reason??? well anywayz who gives a sh*t about this girl in the beginning of the post. Maybe she's wining over some guy that didn't give her any chance. Maybe she acted like a little bit ch in the first place. Waddaya mean by guys do whatever they want and girls don't??? Or maybe you just live in a region where the majority is Islamic. So you can't f uck with everyone you want or play with your little fat puss y. hehehe

PostPosted: Oct.09.10 6:25 pm 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

there probably lots of things that are not going through ur head, but why do u think harassing people who deserve to be harassed is unreasonable? are u retarded? if u dont mind me asking

PostPosted: Oct.11.10 4:17 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

she will never sign back in now

PostPosted: Oct.11.10 4:42 pm 
you forgot also that she's a WHORE

PostPosted: Oct.11.10 6:02 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

Quote:
she will never sign back in now

she got wordf*cked right in da 4SS.