#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.25.19 3:18 am

All times are UTC+09:00

Post subject: Death Penalty
PostPosted: Feb.14.11 10:49 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Location: Life is a game but it's not fair I break the rules so I dont care So i keep doing my own thing
Death Penalty ,,,,,,,

Agree or Disagree?

and why?

Post subject: Re: Death Penalty
PostPosted: Feb.14.11 11:08 pm 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

do u wanna hear the public opinion about the death penalty ?there's only one girl who speaks fluently (she's 100% Mongolian American ) in English.
she's been living in USA only 3 years xoxo
don't try to be a hero in her absence lol

personally i don't believe in the judge of mongolia.from what i read about the death penalty statistic tells that there r many victims who didn't even cause trouble for society being told as a ruthless murderer and got executed.
Unfairness is everywhere ! we do need absolution but not death penalty.

PostPosted: Feb.14.11 11:16 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Location: Life is a game but it's not fair I break the rules so I dont care So i keep doing my own thing
Thanks for you opinion,,,,

I just wanted to see what's other people's opinion about it, thats ALL!

PostPosted: Feb.16.11 6:58 pm 
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн

isn't it banned worldwide already? of course except China, North Korean and such...
anyway either way those bastards deserve punishment... so who cares...

PostPosted: Feb.17.11 1:44 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

whatever.

PostPosted: Mar.08.11 9:22 am 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

Quote:
isn't it banned worldwide already? of course except China, North Korean and such...
worldwide ? :embarassed:

PostPosted: Mar.09.11 4:11 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Most people will argue that eye for an eye will make the whole world blind and it is a great point, but fairness and justice is also equally great. It just depends on which one you prefer.

I'm personally in favor of death penalty, if it takes to kill someone to bring justice, then be it. That's the beauty of it.
Even economically, do I want my tax money to be spent on feeding murders? Not really. There is only so many criminals in prison that we can feed. And those people had their chances to live a normal life.
It's not like they didn't know the consequences. So why should we pity them?

PostPosted: Mar.21.11 11:39 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Thanks Togoldormaa, your answer is just what I expected to see on purpose of this topic. But someone here doesn’t have a brain to understand the aspect of it and cannot give their comment, pity as them.

I kind of agree with you and therefore you’re right! Death penalty should be brought back! The people, who are taking away thousands of innocent people’s live, should give their life too! Many people seeing this, it is the only right punishment for what they have done. What they have done is horrible, terrific and unacceptable.

You also mentioned about tax and I agree with it as well. Why should we pay tax for them to pay up their living expenses during their life in the prison? However, still back on my mind, somehow death penalty is wrong especially when I think about people who are innocent and executed. In the end, KILLING is wrong.

PostPosted: Mar.21.11 11:48 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
worldwide ? :embarassed:
Yun tiim ineedtei baina ain? Savaagui nohoi sarand hutsnaaa gegcheer. Ooriigoo l shoolj ineemeer yumdaa.

PostPosted: Mar.22.11 12:08 am 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

today's kids r really naive and annoying at the same time.
we are post communist country. we know how to kill innocent people under the fair judging system faak lol
Quote:

Yun tiim ineedtei baina ain? Savaagui nohoi sarand hutsnaaa gegcheer. Ooriigoo l shoolj ineemeer yumdaa.

1рт Чи миний яагаад инээсэн учир шалтгааныг асуугаагүй байж сарны нохойны тухай яриаг яагаад надад хэлэв ?

2рт Чи учир шалтгааныг сонсоогүй мэдээгүй байж яаран дүгнэлт хийдэг гэдгээ юунд батлав?

3 рт Цааз нэрийн доор өчнөөн гэмгүй хүнийг алдаг юм

PostPosted: Mar.22.11 6:11 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Quote:
today's kids r really naive and annoying at the same time.
we are post communist country. we know how to kill innocent people under the fair judging system faak lol
Quote:

1рт Чи миний яагаад инээсэн учир шалтгааныг асуугаагүй байж сарны нохойны тухай яриаг яагаад надад хэлэв ?

2рт Чи учир шалтгааныг сонсоогүй мэдээгүй байж яаран дүгнэлт хийдэг гэдгээ юунд батлав?

3 рт Цааз нэрийн доор өчнөөн гэмгүй хүнийг алдаг юм

za bolyoo margaldahiig husehgui baina, es tegveel ulam l deep bolno. Bi herev buruutai bol orshoon biz getel chi buruutai gevch ingeed zogsooy.

PostPosted: Mar.22.11 7:07 pm 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

this forum is fucked up lol

PostPosted: Mar.23.11 2:42 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Killing innocent people blah blah is not a good counterargument against death penalty. Jeez, how many of the guys on the death row actually are innocent? Give me the ratio?? 1 in 1000? So because of that one guy, we will let 1000 murderers get away with their horrific crimes and continue living? That's so absurd. And even more absurdly, because we don't wanna kill innocent people, we will illegalize death penalty?? That's so retarded, how about just make the system better and accurate and not convict innocent people in the first place? LMAO

PostPosted: Mar.23.11 3:31 am 
• NBA Analyst

Devil's advocate шүү :brows:

Quote:
The people, who are taking away thousands of innocent people’s live, should give their life too!
a thousand lives? Just about all death-row inmates are there for killing one or 2 people, right?
what about a corrupt politicians cheating millions of people out of jobs and welfare, subjecting them to poverty and crime? He will get away with it surely, right? If you can't execute him why should you execute some small time criminal?
Quote:
Many people seeing this, it is the only right punishment for what they have done. What they have done is horrible, terrific and unacceptable.
Why is it the only right punishment? Why is locking the convict for life until the convict dies in prison not a good punishment?
Quote:
You also mentioned about tax and I agree with it as well. Why should we pay tax for them to pay up their living expenses during their life in the prison?
In most lawful countries it takes DECADES to execute someone because of the trial and appeals process. The convict is in jail for all that time, during which you pay your taxes anyway. So if tax money is a concern it won't make much difference. In fact, there are studies showing that it costs more to put someone to death than keep him in prison.
If you want to talk about third world countries where it is cheap to execute someone, you at least need fair judicial system to guarantee justice.
If the country's judicial system is poor and corrupt, then you shouldn't execute someone because the chance of innocents being executed is higher than that of rich countries.
Plus if the country is trying to gain credibility on fairness and democracy then it shouldn't be shooting people in the head. At least buy "humane" devices for execution (which is going to cost tons of money for the poor country). Or just abolish the death penalty.

Quote:
However, still back on my mind, somehow death penalty is wrong especially when I think about people who are innocent and executed.
Many times DNA evidence freed innocent people who were already convicted prior to the technological advance in forensics. So you can't surely say who is guilty or innocent in many cases. If you wanna say maybe one out of 1000 people is actually innocent, then prove it!
If there is a reasonable doubt that a person committed crime, he should be freed. It's on court to prove one's crime, not on an individual to prove his innocent.
Quote:
In the end, KILLING is wrong.
executing is killing. So therefore executing is wrong?

Devil's advocate шүү :brows:

PostPosted: Mar.25.11 7:07 am 
Asuult Precious Member

The best is that she says killing is wrong, but majority of the guys on death row has killed and butchered. Ignorant hypocrisy? LMAO!