#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.22.19 7:26 am

All times are UTC+09:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.15.11 9:18 am 
So I'm at a club and I meet this girl who isn't the absolute ideal of beauty that a bunch of phaggots in the media have set for me, and she says "I think you're cute". So I says "thanks". I figured why not throw this trainwreck a bone, it's not like she has many options considering she's 5'3 (stump) with 34C's (prefer 36D) and those weird pointy elbows.

I got crafty around closing time and said, "we should get something to eat, is there any place open that makes peanut butter sandwiches?". "OMG" she replied, "I've got all the ingredients to make peanut butter sandwiches at my place!". So she said bye to her friends, and told them we were going to her place for peanut butter sandwiches and we hopped in a cab.

When we got to her place she went to go to the kitchen, and I was like, "naw I don't really want peanut butter sandwiches, I really just wanted to sex you", and she was all happy that I wanted to sex her cause she thought I was "cute".

We took off all our clothes and I stuck my wang in her and had sex for like 20min and we both made our privates sneeze.

After the sex I asked her if I could have some peanut butter sandwiches. That's when she dropped the bombshell. She said "I usually don't make peanut butter sandwiches for guys after I have sex with them, but you're cute n' stuff so I'll make you two!"

She had sex with other guys!

Disgusting!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.15.11 9:31 am 
Offline
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Aug.31.09 2:33 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Behind every great fortune there is a crime
Did you do "The Naked Man"?

Of course, she had sex with so many guyz before, whatz wrong with that?

_________________
Vito Corleone


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.15.11 12:18 pm 
Offline
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.07.04 9:01 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: GoD plz...
"i just wanted to sex you?" that's epic right there.

_________________
Stop sayin ok all the time OK
Ok


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.21.11 9:13 pm 
Offline
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул
User avatar

Joined: Mar.16.09 10:36 am
Posts: 6568
Location: Хэрвээ чи архинаас болж амь насаа алдсан бол амьдралын хамгийн үнэтэй зүйлээ алдсан гэсэн үг
Quote:
"i just wanted to sex you?" that's epic right there.
that is random :wahaha:

_________________
Haters gonna hate-Medemhii henee


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.21.11 9:19 pm 
Offline
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.09 12:05 am
Posts: 7443
Location: Holy Dark Desecrator
AIDS is soon going to be the leading killer ofpeople. :haha:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.27.11 12:07 pm 
Offline
Asuult Precious Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec.05.06 1:58 pm
Posts: 11823
Location: Chaos is a ladder.
rare occasion?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Feb.27.11 2:27 pm 
Offline
Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: May.07.08 1:50 pm
Posts: 16272
Location: Mongolia
Good for you.

_________________
Imagine | Nevermind


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.08.11 2:18 pm 
Offline
Асуулт Самбарын Ахлах Манаач
User avatar

Joined: Jan.28.08 8:17 pm
Posts: 4467
Location: 144th Chamber
Next time you should come out with "peanut butter jelly" dance!! i mean right after you had peanut butter sandwiches Image

_________________
Entaro Adun Baby!!!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 4:34 am 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
Quote:
So I'm at a club and I meet this girl who isn't the absolute ideal of beauty that a bunch of phaggots in the media have set for me, and she says "I think you're cute". So I says "thanks". I figured why not throw this trainwreck a bone, it's not like she has many options considering she's 5'3 (stump) with 34C's (prefer 36D) and those weird pointy elbows.

I got crafty around closing time and said, "we should get something to eat, is there any place open that makes peanut butter sandwiches?". "OMG" she replied, "I've got all the ingredients to make peanut butter sandwiches at my place!". So she said bye to her friends, and told them we were going to her place for peanut butter sandwiches and we hopped in a cab.

When we got to her place she went to go to the kitchen, and I was like, "naw I don't really want peanut butter sandwiches, I really just wanted to sex you", and she was all happy that I wanted to sex her cause she thought I was "cute".

We took off all our clothes and I stuck my wang in her and had sex for like 20min and we both made our privates sneeze.

After the sex I asked her if I could have some peanut butter sandwiches. That's when she dropped the bombshell. She said "I usually don't make peanut butter sandwiches for guys after I have sex with them, but you're cute n' stuff so I'll make you two!"

She had sex with other guys!

Disgusting!

so you were expecting her to be "virgin"? come on get a life..
Obviously, you weren`t virgin and you guys aren`t in relationship so I don`t get what is the point here..
oh and you are the only person who eats peanut butter sandwich after club... :wink:

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 4:39 am 
Offline
Asuult Precious Member
User avatar

Joined: Dec.05.06 1:58 pm
Posts: 11823
Location: Chaos is a ladder.
Marielle, obviously the peanut butter sandwich is a dirty metaphor. You know? like spreads easily or something like that. hahah


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 5:17 am 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
Quote:
Marielle, obviously the peanut butter sandwich is a dirty metaphor. You know? like spreads easily or something like that. hahah
Baha woow.. I am not dirty-minded enough to get that then.. lol jk
now I got it.. well now I wanna say "yuck".. just ruined my ice cream for me.. lol

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:36 am 
Quote:
Marielle, obviously the peanut butter sandwich is a dirty metaphor. You know? like spreads easily or something like that. hahah
Things that can cross your mind... Actually I really wanted a peanut butter sandwich. Come to think, can I have a peanut butter sammich at your place?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:38 am 
Quote:

so you were expecting her to be "virgin"? come on get a life..
Obviously, you weren`t virgin and you guys aren`t in relationship so I don`t get what is the point here..
oh and you are the only person who eats peanut butter sandwich after club... :wink:
Actually I was virgin. Soo mmm wanna sex?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:39 am 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
oh so if YOU were virgin that`s another story... :-)

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:41 am 
if you come to myspace I'll twitter your yahoo until I google all over your facebook


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:41 am 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
Quote:
Quote:
Marielle, obviously the peanut butter sandwich is a dirty metaphor. You know? like spreads easily or something like that. hahah
Things that can cross your mind... Actually I really wanted a peanut butter sandwich. Come to think, can I have a peanut butter sammich at your place?
I am afraid I can`t make u one.. :razz:

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:43 am 
its easy, if you just put your mind right all the sammiches in the world will make itself come. and come hard


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 11:54 am 
Offline
Supsta Asuult Sambar
User avatar

Joined: May.21.02 11:17 pm
Posts: 15369
congz! u r no longer a virgin

_________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 12:39 pm 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
Quote:
its easy, if you just put your mind right all the sammiches in the world will make itself come. and come hard
i am not that desperate right now.. but thanks lol

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 1:29 pm 
when time is right just say my name. offer is on the table, matter of fact we can do it on the table


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 1:58 pm 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
thanks for the offer... i will let u know.. :wink:

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Mar.09.11 1:59 pm 
Offline
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.12.10 2:29 pm
Posts: 105
Location: United States
and I am guessing ur first time was pretty decent since u r so willing to do it again.. lol

_________________
~easy come.. easy go~


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Apr.01.11 3:08 pm 
Offline
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн
User avatar

Joined: Jan.07.04 9:01 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: GoD plz...
marielle you effin arouse me so bad.

_________________
Stop sayin ok all the time OK
Ok


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Jul.29.11 8:55 pm 
Offline
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн
User avatar

Joined: Nov.01.07 8:49 am
Posts: 595
Location: You know you love me
with Jill? LMAO


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Jul.30.11 3:18 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: I just had sex
PostPosted: Aug.18.11 10:29 am 
Offline
Асуулт Самбарын Ахлах Манаач
User avatar

Joined: May.04.08 3:19 am
Posts: 4459
Location: Floating through moonlight...
so last year

_________________
GREEN NATION!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC+09:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Copyright Asuult.NET © 2000-2015.
Administrative Contact: Khundaga Khurelbaatar [hundaga@hotmail.com]
Tel: 1-888-303-4927, Fax: 1-888-406-2264.
Powered by phpBB © 2000-2015 phpBB Group. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited