#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.19.19 5:00 am

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Jan.10.13 3:17 am 
Жинхэнэ Гишvvн
Жинхэнэ Гишvvн

wow where are you now gadaadgirl? Im almost sure you're not in Mongolia in 2013 and you probably won't read it. Oh well anyway i am kind of happy that a foreigner had lived here in mgl so long. Everytime I see foreigners see walking by I just wonder what their reasons to be able to live in this miserable place and i feel embarrassed of our environment and rudeness of our people. To be honest i don't really like to live in my own country. My dream is to go to europe or US and to have a white girlfriend and buddies hahaha but it seems like it is impossible for me to go to US i don't know how people go to there , and guys what are the easiest way to go to america and what are the chances of 20 year old guy like me from below middle class family to go abroad :C

PostPosted: Oct.24.13 1:44 am 
Supsta Asuult Sambar

I have been in here, actually a foreign country, for 7 years and now I really wanna live in Mongolia in some reasons such as that I have my friends in there and I feel like I can be myself when I go back there during my vacation

PostPosted: Nov.21.13 11:04 pm 
MadeMoiselle

I wanna live here with ...... If it won't work out, I ll be getting funk out of here in 3years.

PostPosted: Nov.21.13 11:13 pm 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

i always wanted to live in hawai islands . since i was a kid i used to picture myself living by the beach. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Dec.03.13 12:47 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
i always wanted to live in hawai islands . since i was a kid i used to picture myself living by the beach. :mrgreen:

Beaches (and bitches) are all around the world my friend, the earth is just basically water and we live on the islands. But hawaii is indeed very exotic and away from the rest of the rathole we call cities and towns. I always wanted to live there myself.

PostPosted: Dec.03.13 4:41 pm 
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн
Давамгайлагч Гишvvн

I love travelling and living in different countries for a short period of time, but I always come back to Mongolia, the closest place to my heart