#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.18.19 6:02 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Jun.29.11 4:39 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

thank you guys!!! forum drama is always entertaining and this totally made my day ^_^ especially the bit about Vermont being redneck... Vermont is one of the most libral states full of Ben&Jerrys eating hippies of course they are more excepting about "foreign non-white folk"

you want real confederate flag waving, KKK, cousin kissin rednecks go to Alabama and tell me how welcome you feel

English is easy to communicate in mostly because of the veritable cornucopia of words available, back when I was actually still fluent in Spanish I found it very easy to communicate except on the more esoteric/academic topics...I loved trying to express myself in Mongolian because it required me to take things down and not pomp it up unecessarily to sound good, it was a lot easier to be direct, I only wish I was better

As it is my son will be fluent in both (and most likely a 3rd) because it is part of who he is, and will give him more opportunities in life ... to not be able to express yourself in your Mother Language is really kinda depressing in my mind

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 6:45 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Why would I care about whether or not the inbreds of Alabama make me feel welcome? I wouldn't even visit that sad horrific place. .

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 8:07 am 
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн

Quote:
Quote:
to all who wrote here:
just because you're culturally screwed up and lost your identity do not blame the Mongol language that existed for thousands of years, and carried the Mongol culture through generations of struggle.
You don't even belong to where you WANT to belong, and you are not what you wish you were no matter how hard you try pathetically. You are not Americans no matter how hard you try. :lol:
And that is apparent because you waste your damned times and write in a Mongolian forum, not an American one. :haha:
You can express your opinions through your "sack of potatoes" brain, but it seems like you all actually think you are being cool or some sht while doing that. :hihi:
Ignorance is not "cool".
:lol:
And that is your problem. You can't even communicate in the language of you ancestors and actually try to brag about it.

You can't even express opinions, all you do is try so hard to appear "cool and American" in a discussion forum and talk about your boring-asz lives in the process of expressing your opinions.
FYI, your lives ain't interesting, you ain't cool, you just appear annoying and ignorant and brain dead.
no replies needed, none will be read, thanks.
:wd: the thing I'd say
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 8:24 am 
Цээлхэн Цангинах Дууч Гишvvн
Цээлхэн Цангинах Дууч Гишvvн

well i think there is a thing such as usage of language... or history of language itself how they have been using... how it is changing
we've been what 21 years after democracy and we never been good at expressing some emotions
like sorry or thank you... don't even think about talking back for their parents their words were law back in the days
so if u go to your mom and say "you never take time to know me" or "you just don't get me" crap they will go just like Are you drunk kiddo... or have you eaten something bad today... couz they are working hard to put some food on the table or try to get you a good education...
the point is we didn't express those feelings in the past and now when the need to express comes out it sounds really awkward and kind of lame...
just give it a few years and in no time there will be kids crying all around mongolia "YOU NEVER TAKE TIME TO KNOW MEEEEEEEE" and slaming doors... Yes i mean your kids fellas your kids...

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 9:15 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
well i think there is a thing such as usage of language... or history of language itself how they have been using... how it is changing
we've been what 21 years after democracy and we never been good at expressing some emotions
like sorry or thank you... don't even think about talking back for their parents their words were law back in the days
so if u go to your mom and say "you never take time to know me" or "you just don't get me" crap they will go just like Are you drunk kiddo... or have you eaten something bad today... couz they are working hard to put some food on the table or try to get you a good education...
the point is we didn't express those feelings in the past and now when the need to express comes out it sounds really awkward and kind of lame...
just give it a few years and in no time there will be kids crying all around mongolia "YOU NEVER TAKE TIME TO KNOW MEEEEEEEE" and slaming doors... Yes i mean your kids fellas your kids...

Very true

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 6:21 pm 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
Why would I care about whether or not the inbreds of Alabama make me feel welcome? I wouldn't even visit that sad horrific place. .
You shouldn't...you just need to realize that your perceptions of America as a Naturalized Citizen are far different than those of Natural Born Citizens and that your location says more about your experience here than you as a person

Also the south is hardly a sad horrific place (muggy as all get up come summer, but hardly horrific), and the food (especially breakfast) is to die for!

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 8:57 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
Quote:
You shouldn't...you just need to realize that your perceptions of America as a Naturalized Citizen are far different than those of Natural Born Citizens and that your location says more about your experience here than you as a person

Also the south is hardly a sad horrific place (muggy as all get up come summer, but hardly horrific), and the food (especially breakfast) is to die for!

U mean literally "to die for"? I don't eat fried stuff.

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 9:38 pm 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
Not even fries??? 8O ...And you say you're an American :wink: lol

Okay well you can skip the fried chicken (and I'm talkin pan friend not that KFC crap), but that still leaves you with country/Virginia hams, catfish, gumbo, jambalaya, BBQ, cornbread, buttermilk biscuits (with honey or gravy), greens, beans, mashed potatoes, grits....oh and the pies and cobblers :razz:

Girl you are missing out!

PostPosted: Jun.29.11 11:27 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

I'm a human being who have the intelligence and capability to pick and choose what's best for my body, not a pig who just eats whatever's available.

And the sad thing is the obesity of America. Americans are realllly obese, almost 9 out of 10 are overweight and on the road to becoming obese, even little kids. And the #1 cause of death is heart attack/failure which is basically caused by lack of cardiovascular exercise and clogged arteries by fat+ cholesterol, plus smoking. Americans literally eat themselves to DEATH.

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 3:27 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

aww man...you mean to tell me you don't want to look like this hawtness :wink:

If you don't want to indulge every once in a while thats your call, but what a plebeian existance, only consuming whats "best for [your] body"...I myself am of the Mark Twain school of thought "''Too much of anything is bad...but too much whiskey is just enough." :wink:

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 3:40 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

GadaadGirl jinhene neriin hen gediin?

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 3:49 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Cassandra gewch mongol xvvmvvs dandaa namaig Cass gej duudag (yes like the beer but I taste better :haha: )

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 3:51 am 

ooriigoo gadaad gedgiig batalsan bichleg hiine gesen u bolj baina?

chamaig cass aas amttai uguig uuj baij mediida.

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 3:58 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

dude is it so hard to believe that I'm a jinxene gadaad xvn vv?

za, za facebook baigaamuu? PM me and I'll add you and then you can see that I'm legit ^_^

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:00 am 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
to all who wrote here:
just because you're culturally screwed up and lost your identity do not blame the Mongol language that existed for thousands of years, and carried the Mongol culture through generations of struggle.
You don't even belong to where you WANT to belong, and you are not what you wish you were no matter how hard you try pathetically. You are not Americans no matter how hard you try. :lol:
And that is apparent because you waste your damned times and write in a Mongolian forum, not an American one. :haha:
You can express your opinions through your "sack of potatoes" brain, but it seems like you all actually think you are being cool or some sht while doing that. :hihi:
Ignorance is not "cool".
And that is your problem. You can't even communicate in the language of you ancestors and actually try to brag about it.

You can't even express opinions, all you do is try so hard to appear "cool and American" in a discussion forum and talk about your boring-asz lives in the process of expressing your opinions.
FYI, your lives ain't interesting, you ain't cool, you just appear annoying and ignorant and brain dead.
:wd: the thing I'd say
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Nice!

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:03 am 

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dulguun-Maidar/26311346
minii facebook.

eduge chini hambiin helseneer tsovuun erin uye. :)

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:05 am 

Quote:
Ignorance is not "cool".

:hoho:

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:22 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
:??: sorry I don't understand that one :oops:

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:40 am 

add hiichihlee. odoo bol itgehees oor argagui bolson :bigthumpup:

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 4:45 am 

Quote:
Quote:
:??: sorry I don't understand that one :oops:
translation: present age has people with sinful intentions according to hamba (head of the gandan) :wd:

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 1:36 pm 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

Quote:
Quote:
Not even fries??? 8O ...And you say you're an American :wink: lol

Okay well you can skip the fried chicken (and I'm talkin pan friend not that KFC crap), but that still leaves you with country/Virginia hams, catfish, gumbo, jambalaya, BBQ, cornbread, buttermilk biscuits (with honey or gravy), greens, beans, mashed potatoes, grits....oh and the pies and cobblers :razz:

Girl you are missing out!
lmao whaaaaaatttt kind of foood u be eating...

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 1:39 pm 
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн

lol epic topic

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 6:44 pm 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
lmao whaaaaaatttt kind of foood u be eating...
the delicious kind...the kind that'll give you a bootie worthy of a Sir Mix-A-Lot music video :wink: ...good ole' southern comfort food...soul food

PostPosted: Jun.30.11 8:16 pm 
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн

Location: Олон хүн олон үнэртэй. Олон үнэр нийлээд орчлонгийн хамгийн муухай үнэрийг бүтээнэ.
Just because the way you express yourself in Mongolian and way your mother speaks to you in Mongolian is awkward, doesn't mean that the Mongolian language is awkward as a whole.
Try to learn your mother tongue better. This applies most probably to your mother too.

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 1:35 am 

GadaadGirl: mongol zaluuchuud, erchuudiin sain tal yu ve?

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 2:19 am 
arhi sain daadag

sain relax-laj chaddag

onigoo sain medne

hool sain idne

turanhai bish

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next