#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Aug.24.19 1:17 am

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Dec.28.12 6:22 pm 
Гялалзагч Гишvvн
Гялалзагч Гишvvн

Hi all.
Russia has super-strong knowledge and industry base of science and technology, if it can tackle its corruption and economical issues, IMHO, its revival is absolutely not far away!
A few years ago, I heard that "State University of Moscow is the world No.1 institute of Mathematics..."
Russian hackers (Petr Mitrichev, etc.), Russian (High Performance Computing Center) Super-computer ranks 3rd in world, ReactOS, Kaspersky Lab... Economy and corruption are just their only 2 weaknesses.

Well, look at their rewarding practice on their kids.
Quote:
'Some eighteen years ago we gathered together teachers and doctors to speak about our children's health,' she said.
'They were catching influenzas, and there were moments when half of the children attending the kindergarten were unwell.
'It was obvious that something needed to be done to make them grow stronger and be more resilient against viruses.
'This is how we came to the idea of boosting their immunity up by doing this exercise with buckets of chilly water outside in the cold.
But what about our Mongolia ?
On both mental and physical education, have we done well enough ? Perhaps, Not !!!
Very pity and shameful our young generations can't be able to improve a lot intellectually and physically.
I'm afraid, our future is very very black. Forgive me for saying so. Don't you agree me ?!

News source:

http://siberiantimes.com/healthandlifes ... ian-style/

PostPosted: Jan.09.13 1:03 pm 
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн

Quote:
Hi all.
Russia has super-strong knowledge and industry base of science and technology, if it can tackle its corruption and economical issues, IMHO, its revival is absolutely not far away!
A few years ago, I heard that "State University of Moscow is the world No.1 institute of Mathematics..."
Russian hackers (Petr Mitrichev, etc.), Russian (High Performance Computing Center) Super-computer ranks 3rd in world, ReactOS, Kaspersky Lab... Economy and corruption are just their only 2 weaknesses.

Well, look at their rewarding practice on their kids.
Quote:
'Some eighteen years ago we gathered together teachers and doctors to speak about our children's health,' she said.
'They were catching influenzas, and there were moments when half of the children attending the kindergarten were unwell.
'It was obvious that something needed to be done to make them grow stronger and be more resilient against viruses.
'This is how we came to the idea of boosting their immunity up by doing this exercise with buckets of chilly water outside in the cold.
But what about our Mongolia ?
On both mental and physical education, have we done well enough ? Perhaps, Not !!!
Very pity and shameful our young generations can't be able to improve a lot intellectually and physically.
I'm afraid, our future is very very black. Forgive me for saying so. Don't you agree me ?!

News source:

http://siberiantimes.com/healthandlifes ... ian-style/
So our future is black because ours kids are not doing enough cardiovascular exercises and prone to influenza? The only way for the future to become black is when our kids become lazy and idiotic, much like most children in the United States, fed with trashy reality TV 24/7 and brainwashed to become whores and gangsters through popular media. I say our future is becoming brighter while theirs get bleaker by the day.

As long as we can block that "trashy is profitable" principle the media headquarters are so fondly embracing in the recent 20 years and enforce the principal of hard work and pursuit of dreams and money, the very principal that projected U.S to the top of the world, we will do more than fine. It's just too bad they keep voting Obama to create a larger depending class.

And what does the Russians having hackers and mathematicians have to do with their kids bathing in ice cold water? One word for influenza cure - GET-A-FLU-SHOT!