#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Sep.19.19 6:04 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Jul.01.11 3:06 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

they are not freaked out by little kids
they are mostly real men who are not afraid to put in a hard days work
most won't get all up on you uninvited when your clubbin
secure in their manhood (not afraid to show a little guy love)
will literally fight for your honor one day and then write you love poems the next
they are not hairy beasts
cheekbones
and idk about all Mongol zaluus but with xairt noxor min ... amazing stamina :wink:

oor zvvndoo ym bnda, but they are far from perfect....I'm just lucky I found a good one :l1:

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 3:12 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Men are the same around the world. XD

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 3:25 am 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
Men are the same around the world. XD
anatomically yes...behaviorally no (commonalities exisit of course, but there is a big difference between men/women/people of different cultures)

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 5:14 am 
why don't you put your pics? wanna see how cute you guys are

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 5:31 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

she is a cute american girl. i saw her picture.
most of us have good stamina cause we eat meat and drink milk.

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 5:35 am 

Quote:
they are not freaked out by little kids
they are mostly real men who are not afraid to put in a hard days work
most won't get all up on you uninvited when your clubbin
secure in their manhood (not afraid to show a little guy love)
will literally fight for your honor one day and then write you love poems the next
they are not hairy beasts
cheekbones
and idk about all Mongol zaluus but with xairt noxor min ... amazing stamina :wink:

oor zvvndoo ym bnda, but they are far from perfect....I'm just lucky I found a good one :l1:
we will concentrate on only positive side, lol.

bid nart ih olon sain tal baidag um baina. oorsdiigoo meddeggui um baina. :dance: :huchtei: :ravin: :dance1:

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 5:45 am 
Quote:
she is a cute american girl. i saw her picture.
most of us have good stamina cause we eat meat and drink milk.
post her pic then

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 6:18 am 
thing is average american white women wouldn't even look at asian/indian men. its a deep american social predisposition. nothing wrong with that, it is just some survival strategy, it doesn't bother me. the fact that she not only dated but married a mongolian man might say something about her background. which must have been unique from average WASP family/girl experience. i am pretty certain she's not above 7/10 in looks department. i bet you there's a "big" flaw in her looks, if not a giant one. she couldn't find a white man, man of equal social status, or social status she wanted to belong to, to appreciate her the way she wanted. but a mongolian man did show her the due appreciation, or he presented an offer that seemed like a good deal to her, whatever that is. perhaps her identity was bigger factor than her "flaw" to him. the dude definitely posses some masculine facial features, no doubt about that, must have been the one of the deciding factors for her to agree to marry him.

so just wanna confirm my theory and see their pics

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 12:34 pm 

I will not post her picture and she has no flaw.

chi neeree p i z d a .com oo sergeeh umuu? neleen olon jiliin omno ajiluulj baisan baiha.

Last edited by hicheel on Jul.01.11 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jul.01.11 8:50 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

PostPosted: Jul.02.11 3:55 am 
whats up toogii yu bna daa

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:27 pm 
¤ Powered by Music

хаха бичлэгүүдийг уншлаа. Төгөлдөрмаагийн бичлэгүүд шал дүффф санагдав.

U're talking like u're not Mongolian, how did you find this forum anyway? well, most surprisingly how the $%^& do u log-in? look @ur name hahaha, u copy & paste it every time?

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:34 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
хаха бичлэгүүдийг уншлаа. Төгөлдөрмаагийн бичлэгүүд шал дүффф санагдав.

U're talking like u're not Mongolian, how did you find this forum anyway? well, most surprisingly how the $%^& do u log-in? look @ur name hahaha, u copy & paste it every time?

there is a "log me on automatically each visit" checkbox. U should look into it. There is a "view your posts" link too in case u missed it! lmao

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:34 pm 

ooriigoo mongol bish gadaad bolj haragdahaar ooriigoo busad mongol humuuseesee mundag gej boddog uzegdel gazar avsanii jishee bol deerhi hun um.

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:38 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
ooriigoo mongol bish gadaad bolj haragdahaar ooriigoo busad mongol humuuseesee mundag gej boddog uzegdel gazar avsanii jishee bol deerhi hun um.

I never said anything remotely similar to this. I've never seen a single post by you and you seem to talk like you know everything about me already. A blatant accusation like this, is just cheap and u know it. I spent most of my lifetime here in this culture and land, becoming my own person. You might have had different experiences and I'm smart enough to accept that. If I had the chance and the environment, I'd be like you too. And this is the last time I'll talk to you so don't bother replying.

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:41 pm 

mongoloor bichevel hariult ogyo. ugui bol hariult ogohgui.

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:47 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
mongoloor bichevel hariult ogyo.

Unfortunately for this person, this happens to be the only "English Corner" of AS forum and it's the proof of his ignorance that this sad human being demands a reply in Mongolian while posting on the "English corner" and even more unfortunate is that he speaks like he knows me so well, yet he doesn't understand English. As most of you already know, I only write in English here, so how did he understand a single thing from my posts? And how did he manage to make such abrupt and bold judgments about me when he doesn't understand anything I talk about?

Ignorance is not bliss, it's oblivion and it's sad. Above is a perfect example.

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 2:54 pm 

ene hun namaig oilgoj baiga bololtoi. esvel oilgohgui baiga um bolu? hen neg hun nadad heleed ogooch plz.

PostPosted: Jul.04.11 5:23 pm 
¤ Powered by Music

Quote:
ene hun namaig oilgoj baiga bololtoi. esvel oilgohgui baiga um bolu? hen neg hun nadad heleed ogooch plz.
чамайг зайл гэнэ ээ :hihi: :wahaha:

PostPosted: Jul.05.11 12:26 am 
Quote:

I never said anything remotely similar to this. I've never seen a single post by you and you seem to talk like you know everything about me already. A blatant accusation like this, is just cheap and u know it. I spent most of my lifetime here in this culture and land, becoming my own person. You might have had different experiences and I'm smart enough to accept that. If I had the chance and the environment, I'd be like you too. And this is the last time I'll talk to you so don't bother replying.
oh boy

-you're smart
-your family makes good chunk of dough

whats new?

PostPosted: Jul.05.11 10:27 am 

Quote:
Quote:
чамайг зайл гэнэ ээ :hihi: :wahaha:
orchuulj ogsond bayarlaa. ene mongoloor bichij chaddaggui humuusiin yumiig orchuulj ogch baigarai.

PostPosted: Jul.05.11 10:20 pm 
Төгөлдөр гишvvн
Төгөлдөр гишvvн

Quote:
thing is average american white women wouldn't even look at asian/indian men. its a deep american social predisposition. nothing wrong with that, it is just some survival strategy, it doesn't bother me. the fact that she not only dated but married a mongolian man might say something about her background. which must have been unique from average WASP family/girl experience. i am pretty certain she's not above 7/10 in looks department. i bet you there's a "big" flaw in her looks, if not a giant one. she couldn't find a white man, man of equal social status, or social status she wanted to belong to, to appreciate her the way she wanted. but a mongolian man did show her the due appreciation, or he presented an offer that seemed like a good deal to her, whatever that is. perhaps her identity was bigger factor than her "flaw" to him. the dude definitely posses some masculine facial features, no doubt about that, must have been the one of the deciding factors for her to agree to marry him.

so just wanna confirm my theory and see their pics
Your first mistake is in assuming I'm your average WASP, dude I'm not even preppy ... what marrying a Mongolian man says about my background is that my parents did a good job or raising me "color-blind" and taught me that good people are good people regardless of where they are from...sorry if you don't get any lovin' from white chicks (but that may just be you...idk???)

as for my looks, I don't know your scale so I can't assess myself...IMO I'm not at all beautiful, but I got the lock-down on cute ^_^

my "big" flaw as you say is without a doubt my ghetto bootie I'm a 5/7 (when not pregnant) and will never be "skinny", but I guess its necessary to balance out other "big" things

As for me not being able to "find a white man" ... dude I was 22 and straight out of university when I met my now husband, marriage wasn't even on my mind...it just happened, like the Fab 4 say "There is no where you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...All you need is love :l1:"

So yeah, I think my xairaa is pretty dreamy, and I majorly heart his dimple, but maybe thats just me ^_^ (I do have craptacular vision after all)

(*eta* took down pics as this is a public forum...if you wanna know who I be PM me and maybe we can FB)

Last edited by GadaadGirl on Sep.29.11 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jul.06.11 12:41 am 

mongolian girls like white men.

white girls like mongolian men.

PostPosted: Jul.06.11 10:00 am 
I was dead on.

Hope you didn't take any offense. Who am I to judge others. Whatever floats your boats.

It takes balls to post your pics here. Kudos to ya. Nice to see who we are dealin with cus these forums can get creepy

PostPosted: Jul.06.11 12:16 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Quote:
I was dead on.

Hope you didn't take any offense. Who am I to judge others. Whatever floats your boats.

It takes balls to post your pics here. Kudos to ya. Nice to see who we are dealin with cus these forums can get creepy
hhaaaha wat you said about her not being able to get white guys... cmoon I have seen much worse looking girls married with kids and sh*t. So u were semi-dead on.

PostPosted: Jul.06.11 12:34 pm 
if i am semi on anything, it must be my hard on. whats up my baby doll, why u don't answer me

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next